LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by diablo:
He is getting time today. They will adjust to what we did week 1. Hopefully we are ready especially in the secondary. Looking at you T. Brown.

They can adjust for what we did week 1, but its quite the difference as to what we have been doing as of late. Offensively anyways

I hope you guys are right. Just too many bad memories from the 90's.
Yeah, pretty obvious the Packers are coming to town next week. I'm glad the Niners have been assuming that for the last few days. I'm pretty sure this Niners team can beat the Packers at the Stick. And, they're all playing in very cold weather back there this week. Hopefully, the Pack gets a little beaten up in the process of winning this game.
no #$%^& cheese heads at the stadium
OH GOD WEBB SUCKS! HOW IS HE A QB!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Yeah, pretty obvious the Packers are coming to town next week. I'm glad the Niners have been assuming that for the last few days. I'm pretty sure this Niners team can beat the Packers at the Stick. And, they're all playing in very cold weather back there this week. Hopefully, the Pack gets a little beaten up in the process of winning this game.
For a team that was supposedly pretty beaten and bruised last week, the Packers look way more healthy then what was presumed, thats whats making me nervous.
Are the Packers really playing that well, or are the Vikings just playing that bad?

After the opening drive the Vikings have looked horrible, but the Packers don't look all that great either. So ready for next week.
OH GOD JOE WEBB SUCKS!!

they are as bad as the seahawk fans, maybe even worse.....I can't stand GB Packer fans and when they come to the stick they are obnoxious.
Originally posted by 49erJim:

they are as bad as the seahawk fans, maybe even worse.....I can't stand GB Packer fans and when they come to the stick they are obnoxious.

I've been an east coast guy my whole life so I dont know how they act there. But seeing them fill our stadium always pissed me off.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

a couple buddies I know went to GB for the opener and the GB fans who live in GB they said they were the nicest most welcoming people they have ever met. Inviting them into their homes etc...

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Harbaugh knew this was gonna happen, we're gonna be 4 steps ahead of them come next Saturday.

Nice upgrade over singletary, huh?
  • titan
  • Veteran
I just don't like playing a team twice in 1 year if they are not in your division and especially since we beat them already.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
For a team that was supposedly pretty beaten and bruised last week, the Packers look way more healthy then what was presumed, thats whats making me nervous.

They're still finesse though. We can beat them up phisically. And if I recall correctly, they had all their starters for game 1 of the season.

Both of the Vikes and the Pac are tired from last week's game. Both teams are playing soft. The only reason the packers are winning is because they're playing at home and againts Webb.

They're a soft and tired team coming to play a rested and physical team. I like our chances.
Originally posted by titan:
I just don't like playing a team twice in 1 year if they are not in your division and especially since we beat them already.

Bingo. It is very hard to beat a good team twice.
Originally posted by Garcia:

a couple buddies I know went to GB for the opener and the GB fans who live in GB they said they were the nicest most welcoming people they have ever met. Inviting them into their homes etc...

thats there in Green Bay, the ones that travel to the opponents field are horrible. Trust me.
Share 49ersWebzone