LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erred:
Jacobs served his purpose.

1. He was so bad with social media, that Dixon reallized how dumb someone can be posting so much, so he has cut back.
2. He put a fire under Dixon to focus and become a better RB.
3. He was so poor in his 5 runs for 7 yards that promoting LMJ above him on the depth chart was a no brainer.

These are some good points, I forgot for a moment how much better Dixon has gotten when he had a fire lit under him.
Originally posted by doodle:

1. He was so bad with social media, that Dixon reallized how dumb someone can be posting so much, so he has cut back.
3. He was so poor in his 5 runs for 7 yards that promoting LMJ above him on the depth chart was a no brainer.

These are some good points, I forgot for a moment how much better Dixon has gotten when he had a fire lit under him.

Dixon has actually looked good in the few touches he's had:

14 carries at 4.1 yards/att (he's a big back, so that's pretty impressive) and 2 TDs. Those numbers should increase.
i really believe he was feeding LMJ some BS.

hopefully this teaches LMJ to forget that BS.
What a loser. Just give his short yard carries to Dixon. Smart move not releasing him so he can be signed by a contender...let him rot some more.
Hope he's locked out of the facility!
Serves 2 purposes with regard to the team and its players...
1) Save money and take away money from any player making any complains that might affect the team mentally.
2) Serve as a reminder to any player that might think the QB change is a bad move or if it is, with more losses, to deter them from voicing about it.
[ Edited by HOF49er on Dec 10, 2012 at 4:46 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by doodle:

Dixon has actually looked good in the few touches he's had:

14 carries at 4.1 yards/att (he's a big back, so that's pretty impressive) and 2 TDs. Those numbers should increase.

Dixon has definitely improved his game. I am so glad they kept Dixon on the active roster.
Good.

An aging player that comes to the 49ers needs to learn that if you're the 4th best player at your position on the team, you probably aren't going to play much. The Giants cut him for a reason.

The next thing they should learn is that Harbaugh doesn't put up with anybody talking crap about him or the team.
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Good.

An aging player that comes to the 49ers needs to learn that if you're the 4th best player at your position on the team, you probably aren't going to play much. The Giants cut him for a reason.

The next thing they should learn is that Harbaugh doesn't put up with anybody talking crap about him or the team.

Perhaps that is why Smith isn't starting...his wife was a twitterer. She didn't bash JH but some of her friends did. Just wondering...
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Hope he's locked out of the facility!

Already cleaned his locker out and turned his playbook in, dude is done, he's just going to have to chill on ice until the end of the season.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Good.

Keep this cancer away.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/niners/2012/12/10/san-francisco-49ers-brandon-jacobs-suspended-wants-to-return-to-new-york-giants/1759659/

According to a person who spoke to Jacobs after he was told of his suspension, the former New York Giant is saying he'll only play for one other team – the Giants. The person, who spoke to USA TODAY Sports on condition of anonymity, cautioned Jacobs could always change his mind.

seems like "the person" knows Jacobs well..............Mario?
Wouldn't be surprised if he was tipping off opposing teams about our plays. It takes a special level of dochness to do something like that, and BJ definitely is that kind of douche.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Good.

Perhaps that is why Smith isn't starting...his wife was a twitterer. She didn't bash JH but some of her friends did. Just wondering...

the Raiderettes? figures.....
Lol he's a scrub. I was hyped for him but oh well. I hope he isn't even allowed near the team. Just saw it on ESPN and it made me smile. f**k HIM.
Share 49ersWebzone