LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You would think alex would act this way after what happen to him. I mean did he really think that we was going to play before hunter????? He was just a depth spot just in case gore got hurt. To bad it didn't work out, oh well, that's life. LMJ will be great in his backup roll behind gore and might spread the field more.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Wouldn't be surprised if he was tipping off opposing teams about our plays. It takes a special level of dochness to do something like that, and BJ definitely is that kind of douche.

yes that is why kaepernick only threw for 185 yards---kaerpscuse of the week
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Good.

An aging player that comes to the 49ers needs to learn that if you're the 4th best player at your position on the team, you probably aren't going to play much. The Giants cut him for a reason.

The next thing they should learn is that Harbaugh doesn't put up with anybody talking crap about him or the team.

Perhaps that is why Smith isn't starting...his wife was a twitterer. She didn't bash JH but some of her friends did. Just wondering...

the Raiderettes? figures.....

I doubt it. It's because Kaep gives them more than Smith. Besides, if something Happens to Kaepernick, they'll need Smith to come in and play like he can.
He has himself to blame. He's been a mouthy b***h his whole career.
I don't think it will be, but I hope this a*****e's career is over.
he'll play another half season in Seattle in 2013

no room for him in New York next season.... Bradshaw, Wilson, Brown
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Dec 10, 2012 at 5:06 PM ]
This is why I didn't like signing Jacobs in the first place. I thought we'd cut him because he just don't have any value on this team outside RB; and if he did make the 53 he wouldn't make the 46 because Dixon has definite value on ST. The only reason I could see that we signed Jacobs was to push Dixon, because it certainly wasn't for depth. But once it became clear (to me at least) that Dixon had begun to buy into the power back mold that Tom Rathman and JH was selling him Jacobs would have a very hard time getting on the field.

to JH for nipping Jacobs' mess in the bud before he turned out just what many thought he would - a distraction and locker-room cancer.
Good riddance you dumbass fat Giant loving mother f**ker

[ Edited by notsoempty86 on Dec 10, 2012 at 5:10 PM ]
My thinking is that between his instagram posts, shooting the s**t with the giants after we lost to them, and all his other shenanighens was enough evidence to justify not paying him the remainder of his salary. Hope he loses his appeal. Great job Baalke and co... Go Niners!
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
he'll play another half season in Seattle in 2013

no room for him in New York next season.... Bradshaw, Wilson, Brown

^ this ^
[ Edited by D_Niner on Dec 10, 2012 at 5:13 PM ]

Its probably because he got tattoos
his career is done! if recent trends says anything, teams are looking to get younger at rb, not old and slow.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by anubis5:
You would think alex would act this way after what happen to him. I mean did he really think that we was going to play before hunter????? He was just a depth spot just in case gore got hurt. To bad it didn't work out, oh well, that's life. LMJ will be great in his backup roll behind gore and might spread the field more.

I just never thought he fit in this type of running style that the niners have. I figured maybe short yardage situations but we have Dixon and Miller to get those yardages. Not to mention Kaep/Alex to bootleg it.

What did Jacobs expect anyway? To take the starting job or take the #2 spot from hunter? No way jose!
Originally posted by sdniner:
My thinking is that between his instagram posts, shooting the s**t with the giants after we lost to them, and all his other shenanighens was enough evidence to justify not paying him the remainder of his salary. Hope he loses his appeal. Great job Baalke and co... Go Niners!

It's obvious from all the public stuff that it is conduct detrimental to the team
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Its probably because he got tattoos

Share 49ersWebzone