Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Barrows tweeted the most ironic picture i have ever seen

Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Good riddance you dumbass fat Giant loving mother f**ker

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Lock this thread up. He's not a Niner, and we don't need to waste valuable board space with trash like him.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
He's suspended for 3 games, the niners could release him at the end and still go to a playoff contender (giants).
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by THEB:
Barrows tweeted the most ironic picture i have ever seen

LOL

LaMichael James 2012 - 8 carries - 30 yards
Brandon Jacobs 2012 - 5 carries - 7 yards.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
LOL

LMJ even carried Jacobs pads farther than he can.
Originally posted by Baldie:
He's suspended for 3 games, the niners could release him at the end and still go to a playoff contender (giants).

The significance of the three games is his pay is suspended, and players' comtracts are only paid during the regular season. We're not going to release him so someone we're playing can pick him up.
LOL

Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by Baldie:

The significance of the three games is his pay is suspended, and players' comtracts are only paid during the regular season. We're not going to release him so someone we're playing can pick him up.

He's done and I think even if he gets a contract next year it will be for nothing. I wonder if this is the end of his NFL career period though. No coach wants an a*****e player who isn't even that good at his job.
LOL

LMAO
Originally posted by taney71:
He's done and I think even if he gets a contract next year it will be for nothing. I wonder if this is the end of his NFL career period though. No coach wants an a*****e player who isn't even that good at his job.

He very well might play for the Giants for the minimum plus incentives. NY gets him cheap and if it doesn't work out...see ya!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
good, he is nothing to me now. keep him suspended and that way he can not sign with anyone. we got james and dixon and ck is a better runner than jacobs. f**k him. the inmates do not run the asylum
Originally posted by taney71:

any one of our division rival would sign him for inside info.

Rams gets my vote. i see him as the type of guy Fisher likes.
As much as I hate the Giants, I have a Harbaugh like respect for their coach. He is a no nonsense guy, much like Harbaugh. No wonder both of them have recently "passed" on him.
So its taken the zone less than 3 days to get a player suspended? Is that a record or what!
F Jacobs. I hated the signing from day one. There is nothing he brings to the table that Gore can do better.
[ Edited by Yunchang on Dec 10, 2012 at 6:02 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone