LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Harbaugh Coaches Approval Rating Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If we go 2 and 2 to close out - likely, we will be worrying about the division. The 2 losses could be @ Sea, where they are undefeated and @ NE, where they can score with the best of them and have an improved D. Sea, meanwhile, has a much simpler schedule and could run the table. Home to us, Stl, Ari and @ Buff. They rip these 4 off and the division is in question. Yes, worried and that's not far fetched.

Ok, let me have it!
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Ninerguy:
Originally posted by vaden:
C+ for the season, F for today and his overall handling of QB situation

Were still gonna win the division and have at least one home playoff game. Anything smith can do, Kap can do better.

A

lol you're so confident

Why wouldn't I be? We have the same team as last year but with a better qb.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Tried to get too cute in crucial situations.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
So frigging true.

You remind me of one of those RollinwithNolan groupies we had on the board.
C

Harbaugh decision to bench Smith was a big mistake. I'm all for Kapernick in the future, but you don't bench your starting QB when he's playing great, winning, and your trying to make a run for a super-bowl.

Kap isn't ready, plain and simple. High highs and low low's. He's unpredictable. His decision making today sucked, and so did his accuracy. We would have won with Alex in this game.

Aker's as well, guy has sucked since week 3. Time to replace him. I don't want Akers on this team in the playoffs. He is done.

Now let's see if Harbagh can admit to some mistakes and correct them by starting Smith and signing a new kicker.
Originally posted by kray28:
You remind me of one of those RollinwithNolan groupies we had on the board.

Good to know
Originally posted by blm7754:
C

Harbaugh decision to bench Smith was a big mistake. I'm all for Kapernick in the future, but you don't bench your starting QB when he's playing great, winning, and your trying to make a run for a super-bowl.

Kap isn't ready, plain and simple. High highs and low low's. He's unpredictable. His decision making today sucked, and so did his accuracy. We would have won with Alex in this game.

Aker's as well, guy has sucked since week 3. Time to replace him. I don't want Akers on this team in the playoffs. He is done.

Now let's see if Harbagh can admit to some mistakes and correct them by starting Smith and signing a new kicker.

You're correct. However, don't think he goes back to Smith.
Harbaugh gets an A. I am not going to let one or two games change my mind. Last I checked he turned this franchise from a joke under DIngleberry to one of the best teams in the league Bad game plan today without question but I wouldnt trade Harbaugh for any coach in the league other than Belichick.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by vaden:
C+ for the season, F for today and his overall handling of QB situation

Were still gonna win the division and have at least one home playoff game. Anything smith can do, Kap can do better.

A

lol you're so confident

Why wouldn't I be? We have the same team as last year but with a better qb.

lol if you say so.
10-1-1 Wahooo!
Oh wait The Akers effect means we're 8-3-1. BOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Right now, C.

Alex should be in
Akers should be on IR
The draft class blows (this is on Trent a bit more though)

Last week you fools singing his praises. Him and Baalke.

Alex is AVERAGE and I'm over it.
Akers should be replaced.
Which draft class?

The one that yielded
Kaep
Kendall Hunter
Aldon Smith
Chris Culliver
Bruce Miller

All of whom are significant contributors to this team.

Alex is definitely average
Akers should definitely be released
And the draft class in question is 2012, the one which has yielded players who have participated in a total of 0 plays this year

Alex should NOT be starting. He is not better than Kaepernick, although he definitely should be, considering he's in his 8th season and Kaepernick has a total of 3 starts under his belt. Alex has had games as bad and worse than Kaepernick's game today, yet people still wanted him to play. Kaepernick needs experience, that's all. He's getting it now.
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
About a B, but when he puts Alex back in (like he should) and we beat the Dolphins, and Pats, Seahawks , he'll be back up to a A+

Harbaugh will be stubborn and stick with Kaepernick for at least the Dolphins game. If for some reasons the 49ers lose, it's panic time. I don't think the 49ers would be able to win in Boston with the two game losing streak even with the switch back to Smith. Smith may have mentally checked out by then.

IMO AS ill never mentally check out. he is about as tough mentally as they come.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Dec 2, 2012 at 6:08 PM ]
Akers needs to go. They haven't looked hard enough for a replacement. Randy Mossi s invisible. Our depth at WR stinks..We have a first round draft pick that can't even step in??? No lebron james....Gore almost hurt no one to replace him...Ted Ginn sucks as a WR...I think we are regressing offensively...

Greg Roman is calling idioting plays from the goal line....49ers are unable to string 3 games in a row,,,,w-w-l-w-w-l-w-w-t-w-w-l..Here is your pattern.

We got outcoached again...Quarterback controversy has been detrimental...

Division title game will be at Seattle....not got looking good..Seattle will win the other 3 games...Arizona at home, At Buffalo, St. Louis at home (10-5)

Assuming the 49ers beat Miami and Arizona at home..they would be (10-3-1). The 49ers will have to beat New England or Seattle on the road to win the west.

We could be looking at a wild card spot.
B.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Alex is definitely average
Akers should definitely be released
And the draft class in question is 2012, the one which has yielded players who have participated in a total of 0 plays this year

Alex should NOT be starting. He is not better than Kaepernick, although he definitely should be, considering he's in his 8th season and Kaepernick has a total of 3 starts under his belt. Alex has had games as bad and worse than Kaepernick's game today, yet people still wanted him to play. Kaepernick needs experience, that's all. He's getting it now.

Kaep 'getting experience' is going to cost us a chance at the Super Bowl. It was the wrong time to switch QB's. Alex was doing very well. His experience would have come in handy today. I'm sure he would not have put himself in a position to get nailed for a safety.
Share 49ersWebzone