There are 258 users in the forums

Harbaugh Coaches Approval Rating Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ninerguy:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by susweel:
He needs to fire Roman after this season.

this

Fire Roman? Cmon now, If Akers didnt miss game winning field goals in both games vs the rams we'd have 2 victories and people would be saying they were tough victories against a physical team.

we shouldn't have been setting up for 50+ yard field goal to begin with

True, but kickers get paid to make those

He needs to go too..I'm not excusing Akers for his terrible kicking. However there were several drives earlier in the game where he called runs on the first two downs setting us up for tough 3rd downs.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

this

Fire Roman? Cmon now, If Akers didnt miss game winning field goals in both games vs the rams we'd have 2 victories and people would be saying they were tough victories against a physical team.

why not?
the guy made a 60 yard field goal earlier in the season..
U ungrateful sobs. Jim Harbaugh gets an A, I don't see Belichick getting called out when they can start 1-3. The NFL is hard and there are a ton of good teams. The patriots lost to the cardinals...calm down.
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
U ungrateful sobs. Jim Harbaugh gets an A, I don't see Belichick getting called out when they can start 1-3. The NFL is hard and there are a ton of good teams. The patriots lost to the cardinals...calm down.

Totally agree
About a B, but when he puts Alex back in (like he should) and we beat the Dolphins, and Pats, Seahawks , he'll be back up to a A+

this

True, but kickers get paid to make those

He needs to go too..I'm not excusing Akers for his terrible kicking. However there were several drives earlier in the game where he called runs on the first two downs setting us up for tough 3rd downs.

Players and play callers both make mistakes. The niners wouldn't have gone as far as they did last year, or as far as they're gonna go this year without Roman.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Right now, C.

Alex should be in
Akers should be on IR
The draft class blows (this is on Trent a bit more though)

Hit the nail in the head.
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
About a B, but when he puts Alex back in (like he should) and we beat the Dolphins, and Pats, Seahawks , he'll be back up to a A+

Not going to happen.
  • Veteran
He just needs to stop being so conservative. i.e on the second and twenty on the fourth, ran Gore up the middle for two yards!
Players and play callers both make mistakes. The niners wouldn't have gone as far as they did last year, or as far as they're gonna go this year without Roman.

They can't beat the rams due in part to his s**tty playcalling and hid playcalling is going to be one of the reasons we don't get to the Superbowl this year

Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Last week you fools singing his praises. Him and Baalke.

Alex is AVERAGE and I'm over it.
Akers should be replaced.
Which draft class?

The one that yielded
Kaep
Kendall Hunter
Aldon Smith
Chris Culliver
Bruce Miller

All of whom are significant contributors to this team.

Yet if Smith played this game, most likely the 49ers would have won. Kaepernick's time is next year, not this year.
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:

Harbaugh will be stubborn and stick with Kaepernick for at least the Dolphins game. If for some reasons the 49ers lose, it's panic time. I don't think the 49ers would be able to win in Boston with the two game losing streak even with the switch back to Smith. Smith may have mentally checked out by then.
Originally posted by MCrabs15:

So frigging true.
Originally posted by fastforward:
Yet if Smith played this game, most likely the 49ers would have won. Kaepernick's time is next year, not this year.

How does this make any sense? We have NO idea what would have happened. He may have won, he may have lost. The games are played on the field.
A for the season and C FOR TODAY'S PERFORMANCE.

He's the best coach we had since George and maybe Steve. His team still has the second best record in the nfc. His brilliance of picking and playing talent along with picking great assistant coaches is where he is elite IMO.

He had a bad game today. Hell, the whole team did. The only players that excelled expectations today was Crabtree. Everyone else played to their level or below. We're still very relevant, but I guess the Rams have our number for some reason. (like how we have seattle's and new orleans')

Unfortunately for him, the weak spots on this team as far as coaching and roster is OC and QB. (prolly akers should be on this list) Even though Harbaugh didn't have his best coaching performance, it wasn't him that pitched the ball the end zone or it wasn't him that inexplicably took a safety. Sure, some adjustments should've been made, but one cannot pin the loss on him.
Share 49ersWebzone