LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Harbaugh Coaches Approval Rating Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Ok, coach has changed this team, made us better. However, with the recent benching of a playoff winning, league stat leading QB, the continued play of a kicker that obviously is done, questionable use of the draft class and other subjects.

What is your current approval rating of Harbaugh? I personally think the benching of Smith could ruin our season, and I am far from the biggest Smith supporter. Plus, Akers should of been replaced three weeks ago. I give Harbaugh a D minus right now.

A
B
C
D
F
[ Edited by Chief on Dec 2, 2012 at 3:28 PM ]
Right now, C.

Alex should be in
Akers should be on IR
The draft class blows (this is on Trent a bit more though)
I still give him a B.

We're in good position to win the West.

We're donning an 8-3-1 record.

Everything looks much worse after a loss. Take a day off, come back tomorrow, and reconsider.
B:8-3-1
He gets a B, but needs to take more responsibility for this teams blunders.

And yes as i have said all offseason, i agree with jreff22, this draft class is useless. It is really starting to hurt this team. I heard the argument all season that they are burried on the depth chart....well guess what? we had two key injurys to their positions and they still cant sniff the field. I hope that Jenkins can be a good WR one day, but the LMJ pick was horrible, and the rest of the draft wasnt much better.
After this game, B. Was an A.
Everyone knew we weren't going 13-3. He still gets an A. 2 road losses and a loss to the team who has our number
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
He gets a B, but needs to take more responsibility for this teams blunders.

And yes as i have said all offseason, i agree with jreff22, this draft class is useless. It is really starting to hurt this team. I heard the argument all season that they are burried on the depth chart....well guess what? we had two key injurys to their positions and they still cant sniff the field. I hope that Jenkins can be a good WR one day, but the LMJ pick was horrible, and the rest of the draft wasnt much better.

the "we are just deep" bs holds no more water. We aren't running over teams left and right with this amazing talent. Dixon is crap and Jacobs is useless. KW gets hurt and Ginn is a waste......and neither top picks can get on the field. They have been with the team for 4 months, this is inexcusable.
I think its a travesty to need a change-of-pace back with speed to spell Frank Gore and you draft one with your second pick. And then, you need speed on the edge in this game to beat the Rams strong front seven, but you rather have a third TE active and keep James on the bench in street clothes. Un freaking believable that a 22 year old that scored 58 tds in 3 years in school cant make it on the field.

WTF
  • Veteran
Still an A, but he needs to stop with his conservative game plans or he'll drop to F in a hurry.

• vaden
  • Veteran
C+ for the season, F for today and his overall handling of QB situation
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I think its a travesty to need a change-of-pace back with speed to spell Frank Gore and you draft one with your second pick. And then, you need speed on the edge in this game to beat the Rams strong front seven, but you rather have a third TE active and keep James on the bench in street clothes. Un freaking believable that a 22 year old that scored 58 tds in 3 years in school cant make it on the field.

WTF

Maybe they thought Kaep could make up for those runs to the edge. There were a few of them designed for Kaep.
He's doing fine he just has to stop being so damn conservative. When he ran 3 times in order to set up the field goal for Akers I lost it. You have a kid that has been shredding that secondary and you stop throwing? really...
For the two Ram Games an F, he was outcoached by Fisher and Co. and had no answers for their adjustments and game plans. Running game is horrible, 2.3 yards per carry is totally unacceptable. He gets an A- for the rest of the season so far.
So let's see how he motivates this team for the rest of the season and then we'll grade him again. And what happens per say if we miss the playoffs? Will everybody jump off the cliff and want to hang Harbaugh from the nearest tree?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Matt + Mindi say we got out coached today. Isn't this the 3rd time this season I've read this and counting last season 5th or 6th time?????
Share 49ersWebzone