There are 159 users in the forums

Harbaugh Coaches Approval Rating Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Anyone that doesn't give Harbaugh an A+ is crazy and obviosuly the recent success has lead them to forget the years before Harbaugh came.

what we did before Jh means nothing when you grade him for this year. he has been outcoached in more games this year than last year, he made a terrible number one draft pick and did nothing to address the lack of depth on the defensive line, and offensive lines,, he bungled the kicking thing so he goes from an A last year to a B this year. what we were before he came to us means nothing to me as I compare him from last year to this year

How has he been outcoached in more games then last year? But for two Akers' misses, we are 13-3 again.

He doesn't make the final call on drafts, Baalke does. Yeah, they collaberate, but ultimatly its on Baalke, not Harbaugh.

Again, the roster issues aren't on Harbaugh. Plus, our Dline and OLBs are all injured (Haralson, Tukuafu, Dobbs, Fleming etc...). Thats not anyones fault really, just NFL bad luck.

His kicker f**ked up in the middle of the season due to injury and there weren't any real replacements. His options were limited.

The positives JH has done SEVERELY outweigh the negatives. Two straight years in the NFCC after a decade of no playoffs, made Alex Smith a good QB, turned Kaep into a superstar and had the balls to make the switch.

Harbaugh > NFL

Jumping in late here but when Harbaugh took over his first year he went 13-3, but that was against a 3rd place schedule since singletary's Niners went 6-10 the previous year. So in Harbuagh's 2nd season, it shouldn't be a knock that he lost more games. He is now playing a first place schedule and will always play a first place schedule as long as we keep winning the division. Things looked weird this season but he won the division, got the 2nd seed in the playoffs, returned to the NFCC and won and made the hard call to switch to Kaep when almost everyone doubted him. EASY A. (As a reference the Atlanta falcons for the past 3 years have gone 13-3, 10-6 and 13-3 but all those regular season wins aren't paying off and their roster isn't getting better).

As far as roster and depth... We don't have many holes on the team so pretty much we were drafting for depth in almost every position. The glaring need after last years NFCC game was the wr position and the entire zone hated Crabtree. The draft is more GM than coach but they felt like speed is what they were lacking on the team. Jenkins and James were the first 2 picks and James is looking like a great pick. Jenkins has done nothing but neither did Kaep by the end of his first year. Give him time to develop. Crabtree showed everyone that he's the real deal but not every player develops over night.

You can't predict injuries either. If we had drafted depth at the Dline and instead Goldson or Whitner got hurt we would be thin there as well. There's only 53 men on the rosters but I would say that we have the most talented roster from top to bottom in the league.

Get outa here with these rational thoughts!

Good post.
i give this thread an F
This thread is full of Fail.

JH is a top 3 coach in the league and gets ripped to shreds by his own fans for benching a crutch.
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ HELLO!!!!
This thread is hilarious at the beginning of it. I hope all those who posted in the first few pages take a look back at what they wrote. We have one of the best coaches in football. We cannot do any better. Period. I hope to hell we win the Superbowl, but if we do not, losing that game does not change the fact that Harbaugh has had as good as first two years coaching as any coach in the history of the NFL. He's turned a perpetual #1 draft pick loser of a team into a perpetual championship contender. You can't do better than that!
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
U ungrateful sobs. Jim Harbaugh gets an A, I don't see Belichick getting called out when they can start 1-3. The NFL is hard and there are a ton of good teams. The patriots lost to the cardinals...calm down.

This guy is a genius.
He's Great!
"A" for being bold and visionary. Usually when people say that it's empty BS. But this guy...he sees things no one else sees and he's not afraid to pull the trigger when it's risky. He's proven last year wasn't a fluke. He wins the SB this year and there will be very little else to say really...
Originally posted by YungBird:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Chief:
Ok, coach has changed this team, made us better. However, with the recent benching of a playoff winning, league stat leading QB, the continued play of a kicker that obviously is done, questionable use of the draft class and other subjects.

What is your current approval rating of Harbaugh? I personally think the benching of Smith could ruin our season, and I am far from the biggest Smith supporter. Plus, Akers should of been replaced three weeks ago. I give Harbaugh a D minus right now.

A
B
C
D
F

Haha

Cocaine is a helluva drug
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This thread is full of Fail.

JH is a top 3 coach in the league and gets ripped to shreds by his own fans for benching a crutch.

This.

Originally posted by horsecore:
This.

Winning cures all ills. It doesn't mean everything's right.

But I can see how analyzing what could be better is not important to fans whose team has been in the doghouse for a decade.
How can the grasshopper, teach the master ….

Share 49ersWebzone