LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

How upset are you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ask me after thursday
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
ask me after thursday

There wont be a Friday for me if the Seahawks win. I am checking out of this b***h late Thursday if that happens.
Originally posted by dalewalk:
How hard is it for niner fans to understand that all they're sorely missing is a top shelf QB and that
Harbaugh's ego is poisonous? Beyond the obvious behavior, did anyone else notice he didn't bother putting
his headset over his ear and listen to his assistants before recklessly throwing a hopeless red flag? He's an embarrassment
to the organization.
Your crazy... Sometimes it seems like he throws the flag wildly but at the same time, even if he loses the challenge, it's a nice long timeout on 3rd down. It's not always about winning the challenge.

Before Harbs came along we had a garbage team that was 500 at best. And in one season he turned us into the favorite for the superbowl. Don't over-react too much.
Well now that the Packers KO'ed the Texans I suddenly don't feel so bad
Guess Kevin Gilbride had a better game plan than our brain trust, huh?

I told my brother who is a Browns fan it's his fault. The Browns winning upset the cosmic balance of the universe.

No time to cry in our beer. Seattle's coming to town and if they can beat The Brady Bunch, you know they're thinking they can roll us too.

Screw this one. On to the next one.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
How hard is it for niner fans to understand that all they're sorely missing is a top shelf QB and that
Harbaugh's ego is poisonous? Beyond the obvious behavior, did anyone else notice he didn't bother putting
his headset over his ear and listen to his assistants before recklessly throwing a hopeless red flag? He's an embarrassment
to the organization.

Can't wait to read your second post. Hopefully it's better than your first.
Really an embarrassment? Your obviously not a 49er fan. You write as if your on the outside looking in (see bold) Even the worst of 49er fans would never call Harbaugh an embarrassment to the organization. Let me guess your a Seahawk fan? I been to your boards and read plenty of this garbage over there. It's clear you made this account TODAY for the sole purpose of coming over here to talk trash on this organization and it's head coach.

Oh and Alex Smith may not be the QB of choice by many, but I would not put all my chips on Wilson either. As far as Pete Carroll is concerned...just check out his very mediocre w-l record. Now that is an embarrassment.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
to the organization.

harbaugh has an ego, but one aspect in the road of recovery is to admit you've made mistakes.

Certainly QB Colin Kaepernick in the two previous games, very successful plays. Is there ever a fear that by putting him in too much you disrupt the flow of the offense?

"Yes." (No f**king s**t)

Harbaugh: "The plan wasn't the best plan." (Dumbass)
Originally posted by strickac:
Maybe an over reaction, but heres what i got:

I'm kind of glad Carlos Rodgers was exposed by Cruz... again. He's been running his mouth like he's an elite CB. He's the same guy that was let go by the Skins and abused in the playoffs last year. He dropped a freebie Int that could've gotten us back in the game. As a whole, the secondary could use a little work. Losing Goldson would be a tremendous blow. He's crucial in run support.

Alex played awful today. Looked like the Alex of old. Even though he gives us a good chance of winning I want to see Kaepernick out there.

Akers continues to disappoint this year. He was Mr Automatic last year. He looks unsure of himself this season. I can't say that I trust him anymore.

The Oline got spanked today. A Davis got beat all day, as did Leonard Davis. It shows the need for depth at OT and OG. When Boone moved to LT we were a mess on the right side.

Roman didn't have his best performance. Hopefully it'll be enough to keep him around and cool off the small rumors of him getting a HC gig.

Thursday nights game will be huge. We're tied for the division lead and evenly matched.
with all these things you say were preformed badly ,do you think any QB could play well ?
It hurts, but when you have an early chance to take control of the entire division barely 4 days later (in your own house), you gotta move on and think about this loss later on.
I'm not mad...................i'm furious. Alex has to go. No other team in the NFL has given a qb this many chances. NO OTHER TEAM.
"it's better to tack a sack." Its also better to prove yourself clown!!! Last year he didn't have the weapons, now hes fully equipped. Nothing he did nothing but throw passes to the blue jerseys. What did Jacobs tell these guys. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a rat. Let Kaepernick play. Hopefully this is a genius plan to let Smith keep embarrassing himself so that the kid can show em how to operate.

im very upset, but it is what it is.. move on and get ready for the hawks. The only thing that'll piss me off more about this lost are the not so classy NYG fans at my work, i kept my mouth shut but im pretty sure ill get an ear full of their BS. oh well GO NINERS!
it's still early in the season man.

From a coaches prospective, IT'S BETTER TO LOSE NOW THAN LATER.

Niners have a knack for shtting the bed when they're called ,''The Best In teh WORLD!!''

Then stink it up. Practice is key and it's easy lazy practices when you're overrated.
Last week, I called it exactly how the game turned out this week. Many of you were juked by the spanking of the jets and bills overlooking the mediocrity of those teams and believing the 9ers would beat the Giants. NOT ME. I KNEW and stated last week two pertinent variables which would determine the outcome of this game and any other game against an upper echelon team (i.e., ravens, texans, falcons) with your boy Alex. The two variables: 1. The team with fewer/most mistakes OR 2. The team with the inferior/superior QB. Looks like good ol' Alex took the prize for both variables. With Alex, we might get to playoffs again, BUT we arent going to win the superbowl this year or any other year with Alex Smith. I have no solutions so don't assume that I think Kaep is ready.
Every QB in the NFL is going to have a rough game. But damn, Alex really knows how to have a bad game. At least we wont have to wait until Sunday for a chance at redeeming this loss. And hopefully they get back to running the ball and playing defense like last season.
This is the wake-up call...oh wait, the 49ers already that after the third game!
The better team won, simple and straight. It wasn't even close, never was.
Some ways to go before the 49ers can be considered legitimate SB contenders.
Share 49ersWebzone