LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 189 users in the forums

How upset are you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i feel bad because this loss reminds me for the awful times wioth Sing and Nolan..

I just don't want to give up the west to the cards and to the f*ck>ng tards
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by davide49:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Why the hell would we take out Alex after that moss play..enough with this lap sh*t..pick a QB and stick with him..this loss is all on us

I agree. the timing of the kaepernick plays was bad.

They out smarted themselves.
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
I'm not mad...................i'm furious. Alex has to go. No other team in the NFL has given a qb this many chances. NO OTHER TEAM.
"it's better to tack a sack." Its also better to prove yourself clown!!! Last year he didn't have the weapons, now hes fully equipped. Nothing he did nothing but throw passes to the blue jerseys. What did Jacobs tell these guys. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a rat. Let Kaepernick play. Hopefully this is a genius plan to let Smith keep embarrassing himself so that the kid can show em how to operate.

dude stfu
Originally posted by dalewalk:
How hard is it for niner fans to understand that all they're sorely missing is a top shelf QB and that
Harbaugh's ego is poisonous? Beyond the obvious behavior, did anyone else notice he didn't bother putting
his headset over his ear and listen to his assistants before recklessly throwing a hopeless red flag? He's an embarrassment
to the organization.

ban please. this s**t ain't acceptable.
Originally posted by MacDuCe49:
Was at the stick now have to deal with a four hour drive back plus traffic. I think loosing keys plays one special teams really hurt us. This team is hit and mis. Kind mad

I flew from Portland for this game. been waiting for it for months paid $250/ticket. what a bunch of s**t....wtf happened?
how the hell does Chinese food cost $90?!
Originally posted by davide49:
Originally posted by MacDuCe49:
Was at the stick now have to deal with a four hour drive back plus traffic. I think loosing keys plays one special teams really hurt us. This team is hit and mis. Kind mad

I flew from Portland for this game. been waiting for it for months paid $250/ticket. what a bunch of s**t....wtf happened?
how the hell does Chinese food cost $90?!

Ouch bud.
pretty upset
waited so long for this game and then such a mess. we have to give it to the seahawks then.
Jets and Bills have no pass rush so Alex was comfortable in the pocket having plenty of time. Vikings and Giants provided pressure, alex was rattled.
Originally posted by NinerTeam:
Jets and Bills have no pass rush so Alex was comfortable in the pocket having plenty of time. Vikings and Giants provided pressure, alex was rattled.

ST and defense also did not respond in both games. It's not all on Alex. All 3 phases failed and the coaching was a big part of why it all failed.
Im upset, sure, but im going to be pisssssed and beyond anything if we dont rebound and lose to the Seahawks, those guys are on a high, a huge high. That secondary brings it, and the smack talk with it.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Is that what ur drinking for tonights celebration?

Even as a Giants fan
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by GeeeeMan:
You should be upset....you got your butts kicked. Harbaugh talks a good game but can't back it up. What a farse. SEEEEEEMENNNNNN

Is that what ur drinking for tonights celebration?

A NY Giants fan here, I had to join just to say this is one of the funniest things I have read in a while....Believe it or not most Giants fans are relatively civil. Come to a Giants game wearing another jersey and all you catch is some good natured ribbing.
I'm thinking the obnoxious Giants "fans" are frustrated Jets bandwagon fans...
a bit more upset now that I watch this Delanie Walker INT again.

People talk about how Alex won't trust his weapons down the field? Yeah... well I wonder why that is? Walker had just as much right and opportunity to go up and make a catch on that deep pass. What f**king waste of a roster space. He may be able to get some good chip blocks in the run game... but as a receiver, he is horrid. Thanks a bunch, Delanie.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er4lyfe8:
Originally posted by NinerTeam:

ST and defense also did not respond in both games. It's not all on Alex. All 3 phases failed and the coaching was a big part of why it all failed
When the D and ST aren't playing so well, its up to the O to pick up the slack but unfortunately we don't have that type of offense. It just seems like the offense plays well when the D plays well. In the 4 wins, the defense played well, in the 2 losses, the defense was horrible. This offense was expected to carry the load when the defense couldn't, right now thats not panning out.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

People talk about how Alex won't trust his weapons down the field? Yeah... well I wonder why that is? Walker had just as much right and opportunity to go up and make a catch on that deep pass. What f**king waste of a roster space. He may be able to get some good chip blocks in the run game... but as a receiver, he is horrid. Thanks a bunch, Delanie.

First of all, why da heck did Alex throw that ball? Plus, he let the ball hang for so long. The Giants defense rattled Alex GOOD and made him make some stupid decisions that cost us the game.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

First of all, why da heck did Alex throw that ball? Plus, he let the ball hang for so long. The Giants defense rattled Alex GOOD and made him make some stupid decisions that cost us the game.

That is certainly the way I remember it.

If you watch that Delanie INT though, you will see that Alex believed Amukamara was gonna follow Rio inside. He was showing Alex his right shoulder as Alex threw it... but then he flipped his hips and instead went sideline to Walker. The ball hung up, which was GOOD.. because this gave Walker time to line up and jump for it.. but he simply didn't. The CB wanted it more and got it instead. F**k Walker.
Share 49ersWebzone