LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

How upset are you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You should be upset....you got your butts kicked. Harbaugh talks a good game but can't back it up. What a farse. GEEEEEEMENNNNNN
Originally posted by GeeeeMan:
You should be upset....you got your butts kicked. Harbaugh talks a good game but can't back it up. What a farse. GEEEEEEMENNNNNN

Great 2nd post
You should be upset....you got your butts kicked. Harbaugh talks a good game but can't back it up. What a farse. SEEEEEEMENNNNNN

Is that what ur drinking for tonights celebration?

at least have balls and sign up before the game is over
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
You should be upset....you got your butts kicked. Harbaugh talks a good game but can't back it up. What a farse. SEEEEEEMENNNNNN

Is that what ur drinking for tonights celebration?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I'm coo
I hope the team is completely embarrassed with today's performance. The coaches got outcoached and players got outplayed in every aspect today. The best thing about today is that it was at home and will hopefully be a wakeup call to the team.

Oh, and Kap's throw before half was a laser. I'd love to see more.

I like your timing at least your butt buddy had the nuts to put up 300 annoying posts before doing the victory dance.
Harbs did not call a good game. Alex and OL struggling and DL was pushed around.

I'm more disappointed with the performance, I thought we'd at least put up a fight.
I just wanted to say if Akers doesn't miss those field goals then maybe the team can still stick to their game plan before everything fell apart. However, the coaching, game planning, and rotating of the qb's really impacted the game to turn out the way it did.

They can have the regular season matchup this year, I'll take the postseason matchup. #overit
I'm not that upset. Last year was a once in a decade chance and we blew it. Our D has been covering for our lack of offensive firepower. Well coached teams have caught up with our dink and dunk pass offense. The "game manager" method will never get us a Superbowl. I expect us to be in the race for the playoffs but to be honest I would not be surprised if we miss out this year. I think the QB position is keeping this team from being dominant. Until that changes, we will just be an average good team.
I'm disappointed in the way we loss. However, I never really saw this as a revenge game. It's a regular season game. We beat the Giants in the regular season last year and they beat us in the NFC Championship. Beating them during this regular season didn't really mean that much to me since the stakes were much different from our loss to them last year.
Of course I'm upset, but it's a long season. Maybe the Giants needed it a little more than we did. We had a shot early on to land a big blow but didn't. I think Troy Aikman said that we have one of the best offensive lines of the past decade. Potentially it's possible, in reality no. I think we fooled around with the wildcat too much. The Giants were well prepared. I'm glad we play Thursday.
The only thing that really upsets me is the team quit.

Other than that we are still a great team, just gotta get back to what we do.
Share 49ersWebzone