LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

How upset are you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We missed two makable field goals that gave them good field position. Alex threw 3 picks, 2 of them deep in our territory, and they had 0 turnovers.
And they beat us by a measly 23 points? Yeah, its a few scores, but whatevs. Alex had more passing yards than Eli. Hahah.
Seriously though, I'm not that worried. Or upset. We played a bad game. Lots of good teams have played bad games this year. What really matters is division play, which starts Thursday. Time for another bounce back victory, baby! Wooo!

How hard is it for niner fans to understand that all they're sorely missing is a top shelf QB and that
Harbaugh's ego is poisonous? Beyond the obvious behavior, did anyone else notice he didn't bother putting
his headset over his ear and listen to his assistants before recklessly throwing a hopeless red flag? He's an embarrassment
to the organization.
Wassup with Jacobs in NY locker room after the game?
The reason we lost is because they completely neutralized Vernon Davis. Our offense DID NOT ADAPT AT ALL... Subpar coaching

Originally posted by dalewalk:
How hard is it for niner fans to understand that all they're sorely missing is a top shelf QB and that
Harbaugh's ego is poisonous? Beyond the obvious behavior, did anyone else notice he didn't bother putting
his headset over his ear and listen to his assistants before recklessly throwing a hopeless red flag? He's an embarrassment
to the organization.

LOL nah. Harbaugh is a great coach. He motivates the players, and is a great leader. If anything, I think he gets a little to frazzled when the team is down and goes away from his gameplan. I know we were down 17-3, but there was no need to abandon the run and put the game on Alex's shoulders. Clearly, this is not Alex's comfort zone. Shouldve stuck to gashing the defense and setting up the PA pass.

This is the second time this season (MIN) that we've done this. The running game was effective early, but Harbaugh got nervous and abandoned it.
Im not mad but when will alex smith get the same punishment that kyle did?. Smith throws 3 ints nothing williams fumbles and he should be cut I put the blame on the coaching staff why do we have a randy moss brandon jacobs lemichale james aj jenkins we need to access these players skills
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
to the organization.

Coach of the year last year an embarrasment to the organization? Please.
to the organization.

He is emotional and doesn't take things lightly. In no f**king stretch of the imagination is he an embarrassment to the franchise. He is the best thing since Mariucci and the savior of this franchise by a long shot. There are a lot of coaches that couldn't approach what he has done in one season in their entire career. There is a lot of faults to point out but our head coach is not a weakness. Maybe he gets over excited about things but at this point he has literally squeezed every ounce of potential out of the teams he has coached. You hand this team to most other NFL coaches and they fail to motivate them the way Jim has motivated the 49ers.
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
yes they'll be back thick becayse many people believe it. That being the case, calling something ridiculous which many people believe kinda makes you a hater bro. Agree to disagree if you aren't even going to try and rebuttal. Accept the fact that the entire Niner nation doesn't love having Alex as our QB.

Now don't get me wrong, I think he's decent. But the enormous disparity between his talent and some of the top QB"s in the league will, IMO, keep us at a mediocre level. I didn't buy into the whole 'regression to the mean' thing about our defense and not being as dominant this year, and I'm realizing it could be very true. So can Alex overcome this and lead us to victories in shoot-out type games? I just don't think you can positively say that.
Whoa man no need to get defensive, i apologize if I hurt your feelings for saying apart of your quote was rediculous. It has nothing to do with thinking I "love" alex as our qb, it has to do with the instant blaming of one player without using a spec of reality to look at what else f**ked us over in the game, but thats the way you look at things, I prefer to be a little more optimistic and look at the whole game not one players mistakes, Agree to Disagree is the better way to end this.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Feel pretty good. I like our roster quite a bit.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Not even mad, bro.

4-2 is very good. We're still in the hunt for the 2nd seed in the NFC. We def. need to improve, but this is a humbling experience for us fans and esp. the players.

I thought the minnie game was our wake up call?
I'm pissed. Why? Cause the Giants aren't really that great. They're good but not great. We just do dumb sh*t when the game's on the line. Roman can get away with the cute stuff when it's a garbage team but against a team that can move the ball, we have to be prepared to match them. I don't care how good Alex looks on paper, he sux. Point blank. Game planing sux. Why we don't use moss more baffles me. Why we don't use screen passes baffles me. Why we don't take chances when the game is on the line baffles me.
I don't remember them being flaged. They played a perfect game. It's sad that we can't come back from behind
[ Edited by 49erfrick on Oct 14, 2012 at 8:15 PM ]
I'm more pissed that I woke up at 12:30 am (I'm in Afghanistan) to watch the game.

I could have been asleep dreaming about the 49ers kicking the Giants ass and I would have had a much better time.
to the organization.

Can't wait to read your second post. Hopefully it's better than your first.
Share 49ersWebzone