There are 261 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Maiocco was asking him a ? and he completely stared him down and brushed it off, and then MM asked him again, and then he brushed it off again with a hella weird facial expression....then said "we should get Greg Roman in here...then walked away.."

what was the question
OHHH he asked him about what's his logic in sometimes deferring when they win the coin toss....

i noticed how in the last two weeks Harbaugh has been electing to receive when he usually elects to kick, and let the defense set the tone....so MM asked if he's electing to receive to let the offense set the tone of the game instead...

Jim totally brushed it off. lol
[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 7, 2012 at 4:50 PM ]
damn... 621 yards total offense? nearly half coming from Alex Smith's arm... wow
Maiocco was asking him a ? and he completely stared him down and brushed it off, and then MM asked him again, and then he brushed it off again with a hella weird facial expression....then said "we should get Greg Roman in here...then walked away.."

what was the question
OHHH he asked him about what's his logic in sometimes deferring when they win the coin toss....

i noticed how in the last two weeks Harbaugh has been electing to receive when he usually elects to kick, and let the defense set the tone....so MM asked if he's electing to receive to let the offense set the tone of the game instead...

Jim totally brushed it off. lol

lol I wonder why Harbaugh didn't like the question. I don't care though as long as he keeps doing a good job.
Jim Harbaugh is preggo
Big Props to Crabtree today as well. He looked like a real game changer today...that's the kid I want to see every Sunday!
[ Edited by PhillyNiner on Oct 7, 2012 at 4:54 PM ]
jim harbaugh is a psycho but we already know that
Originally posted by Ajanke:
lol I wonder why Harbaugh didn't like the question. I don't care though as long as he keeps doing a good job.

Maybe, just maybe ... he doesn't care for MM
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Jim Harbaugh is preggo

Alex Smith.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Jim Harbaugh is preggo

Alex Smith.

Why does the f*ggy shopped pic keep coming back? ^^
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:

bc i made it, lol.

and i feel like its appropriate after todays game.... especially responding to some posts... I'll stop.

lol
i wonder what mr cossell thinks of our gimmick offense now?
We are good
Originally posted by BayArea:

bc i made it, lol.

and i feel like its appropriate after todays game.... especially responding to some posts... I'll stop.

lol

lol