LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Sweet Jesus that was a great game.

I recorded that one I'm gonna rewatch it.
I think the game was boring...over 600 yards on offense...Thats not a game
Originally posted by mug0mug:
A thing of beauty. Let's keep it going.

did anyone else start feeling sorry for the bills towards the end because i sure didn't
We're crazy good this year. When was the last time you guys remotely felt this good about one of our squads?
Not to be mean or anything but after reading the 1st page or so of todays game the thought that came to my mind was this reads just like the Lions game post by Lions fans when they played the Niners
Strangely enough we did the same thing to Tampa last year (48-3) in game five after coming back from the Youngstown trip!! There's no place like home!!
Who cares about big, fat Jamie Dukes and nfl network. The best 49er coverage is on Comcast Bay area with Dwight Clark!
Originally posted by NJNiner:
You damn straight it was!
49ers love playing home week 5... Beat TB last year 48-3, beat Bills this year 45-3..

Wish every game were week 5
Lopsided as it was, it could've easily been 59-3. Despite a few silly penalties, the OL is asserting itself big-time. Buffalo didn't have a chance against them. 621 yds! Woof! Also happy to see P Willis is back to his dominating self. Did you see Culliver's CB rating...something like 42.4...crazy-good. I do think they need to sit Ginn on the bench and let KW be the primary KR. He's got toughness and plenty of quick out there. Ginn's being all tentative again, and that won't get it done. Alex was...masterful. 158.3 QB rating...doesn't get any better than that. Crunching ground game...Gore, Hunter, Dixon, CK...man, I wouldn't want to face our offense right now.

At least ginn catches every punt and doesn't fumble
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Sweet Jesus that was a great game.

I recorded that one I'm gonna rewatch it.

I'm def gonna download it and rewatch it
Originally posted by CVNINER:
did anyone else start feeling sorry for the bills towards the end because i sure didn't

I was actually talking with a friend who was a Bills fan during the game. Once we were up like 24 to 3, I told him I was sorry. I generally was. I remember being that team. Sucks to be there.

Hell of a game by the Niners too. Alex even had 62 passing yards called back. I'm not sure Alex has had a more complete game. That was a thing of beauty.
Defense now allowing 13.6 ppg and the offense is so versatile & well-designed it's amazing.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I was actually talking with a friend who was a Bills fan during the game. Once we were up like 24 to 3, I told him I was sorry. I generally was. I remember being that team. Sucks to be there.

Hell of a game by the Niners too. Alex even had 62 passing yards called back. I'm not sure Alex has had a more complete game. That was a thing of beauty.

Yeah, I remember what it is like so I never take pleasure in other fans misery. Unless they are one of the fans that come in here and troll us.
Share 49ersWebzone