LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
why is NFL and ESPN only showing Smiths two TD passes to Crabs and Williams? The game review is the shortest I have ever seen. We score 45 points and dont make it to the highlight reel
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
why is NFL and ESPN only showing Smiths two TD passes to Crabs and Williams? The game review is the shortest I have ever seen. We score 45 points and dont make it to the highlight reel

I noticed that too. Its because we beat the Bills. Last week we beat the J E T S Jets and they practically showed every play from the game on gameday highlights. What dominating performance and as one nfl.com article finished with. Who wants to play this team??? NOOOOOOBODY!!!!!!
We mauled the last 2 East Coast teams. It will be a 3rd when we play the Giants this Sunday.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Outscored opponents 79-3 last two games

Just think, if in the jets game, Akers makes those 2 field goals, and Kap chose to run that last touchdown in, it would be 92 - 3
[ Edited by JimA49ers on Oct 8, 2012 at 7:03 AM ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:

Beating the crap out of East Coast teams is just going to result in BSPN ignoring us more. It's true. They basically cater to the Eastern seaboard, which is where they are physically situated. Their coverage is slanted toward that geography too.

They recognized this too...which is why they created some of the ESPN RSNs (LA, Bay Area, Chicago, Dallas etc).
Did someone mentioned The Brain...

• Shifty
  • Veteran
I know it's very late but I posted a quick recap of the game. Please check it out here guys, would really appreciate the hits on my blog. Got a Preview of the 49ers Giants game coming soon. Thanks buds!

http://sfsportscave.blogspot.com/2012/10/49ers-vs-bills-recap.html
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I know it's very late but I posted a quick recap of the game. Please check it out here guys, would really appreciate the hits on my blog. Got a Preview of the 49ers Giants game coming soon. Thanks buds!

http://sfsportscave.blogspot.com/2012/10/49ers-vs-bills-recap.html

Saw recap and read it, too. Thanks for sharing.
Share 49ersWebzone