There are 287 users in the forums

Who will be our Offensive Coordinator next year if Roman leaves?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not worried if Roman stays or goes. It's Fangio who needs to stay.
I doubt Roman is going anywhere, same for Fangio, 49ers are about as safe as it gets when not having to worry about their coordinators bail which is a good thing. On the other hand, the position coaches could be in danger as teams will look to upgrade by adding guys like Chryst, Donatell and more.
alex smith
Originally posted by SFrush:

Nobody is giving Fangio a head coaching job. Ray Horton of the Cards on the other hand, he's as good as gone at this point.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Nobody is giving Fangio a head coaching job. Ray Horton of the Cards on the other hand, he's as good as gone at this point.

I don't know, Fangio may get an offer. I just hope he declines it.

you should be worried..this would give AS a pass for a couple of years
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
you should be worried..this would give AS a pass for a couple of years

Not really because the offense wouldn't be changing.
Baltimore ravens WR coach Jim Hostler....................................
I don't know, Fangio may get an offer. I just hope he declines it.

Fangio's been around too long, if he hasn't gotten a head coaching gig up to this point, it won't happen now. Guys like Horton and Gus Bradley will get snagged up well before Fangio who I've always seen as being in the Dom Capers/Mike Nolan category....good defensive coordinator, not HC material.
Jimmy Raye

after 300 yards of passing AND rushing ....he is sure to get offers for a HC Gig next year , BOOK IT !!!
Takeo Spikes
I don't even want to think about it. Hopefully Roman and Fangio realize they can be dominant coordinators and stay put. Not every coach is meant to be a head coach. Best case, the team forks over the cash to keep them in place. Both are going to be hot commodities this offseason.
[ Edited by strickac on Oct 8, 2012 at 8:25 PM ]
Dennis Erickson
Chris Tucker
Share 49ersWebzone