There are 162 users in the forums

NFCC GAME !!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wanted to chew off someone's face after that game.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Haven't and will never re-watch that game ever again!

this

this, I have never even watched highlights from that game.

i didnt watch ESPN or NFLN for about 2 months afterwards.....s**t i only watched the last 3 minutes of the Superbowl but I was still angry

Same here. I was hoping the Pats would destroy the Giants (like the '83 season's Super Bowl in which the Raiders destroyed the Redskins.) That would have at least eased the pain.

*Sigh.*
-i was there. $500 dollars down the drain.
Still have'nt found it
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Still have'nt found it

good
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
My junior year in college, I ran a drag route from TE, and the opposite side OLB took out my knee while I made the catch. Total cheapshot. He went through the knee like a hot knife through butter, tearing the ACL, MCL, PCL (partial), and joint capsule, while damaging the cartilage. The leg caved in so bad that the bones bruised each other on the opposite side and my foot hit me in the side of the hip.

I have watched the replay of that injury dozens of times.

I will not be re-watching this game.

Ouch! That puts it into perspective!!!
I watch this game and the Saints game almost once a week. I just always stop it before Kyle makes an appearance. It sucks but not being able to watch football sucks even more.
the worst part for me was when aik(wo)man said " ... and the giants are going back to the superbowl" as the camera shows harbaugh. If certain things happened he could have been saying "... and the San Francisco 49ers, under first year coach Jim Harbaugh, are going to the superbowl"
Good God... I never even went back to watch the 1990 NFC Championship game until almost 15 years later... -I probably won't watch 'that' game again for another 20 years...
Originally posted by bishop915:
the worst part for me was when aik(wo)man said " ... and the giants are going back to the superbowl" as the camera shows harbaugh. If certain things happened he could have been saying "... and the San Francisco 49ers, under first year coach Jim Harbaugh, are going to the superbowl"

We will make it next year for sure. Fingers crossed.

Still havent found it WTF
Giants fans are too stupid to record and upload a whole game.
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Still havent found it WTF

just let it go.
I have NFL Rewind. I still can not stomach a rewatch of that game. And I know they played a good game on defense and did some good things on offense. I've never been able to rewatch any of the Niners playoff game loses.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Haven't and will never re-watch that game ever again!

This
Share 49ersWebzone