LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

NFCC GAME !!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Seriously, now im really starting to trip because usually if i search for something hard enough i usually find it. Man this game is know where to be found. WTH
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Seriously, now im really starting to trip because usually if i search for something hard enough i usually find it. Man this game is know where to be found. WTH

Did you try NFL rewind at NFL.com? If you're willing to pay the fee (around $30) I think they have all the games from last season including playoff's.

I DVRd the NFCC game and have watched it once since its original airing. I get a sick feeling when KW fumbles it all away.......
Originally posted by oldman9er:
C'mon... watch it! It shows a lot of character to sit and watch the misery.

It's really not all that bad... just zip past the KW moments.

... and every 3rd down
... and Boobie Dix getting stuffed twice in a row
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
C'mon... watch it! It shows a lot of character to sit and watch the misery.

It's really not all that bad... just zip past the KW moments.

... and every 3rd down
... and Boobie Dix getting stuffed twice in a row

Yeah, was pretty ticked off when he got shoe-lace tackled... had a lot of room to run on that one. And then stuffed again with Justin Smith getting shoved aside as a lead blocker. Ugh... painful stuff... but I won't shy away from it. Have to see what goes wrong in order to fully appreciate what needs fixin'.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Yeah, was pretty ticked off when he got shoe-lace tackled... had a lot of room to run on that one. And then stuffed again with Justin Smith getting shoved aside as a lead blocker. Ugh... painful stuff... but I won't shy away from it. Have to see what goes wrong in order to fully appreciate what needs fixin'.
smith never should have been in there in the first place. That is the fault of the coaches trying to get to cute. You take a defensive end like that and try to put him into block in a huge game on a huge play . You are just asking for trouble and the niners got it
Originally posted by cciowa:
smith never should have been in there in the first place. That is the fault of the coaches trying to get to cute. You take a defensive end like that and try to put him into block in a huge game on a huge play . You are just asking for trouble and the niners got it

Our coaches are creative... at times, too creative for their own good, I guess. Lesson learned, perhaps. Sometimes creative pays off and fans rejoice.. and other times it fails and fans gripe. Such is life... but I am still glad to see that our coaches are willing to try new things. They just have to pick the moments they try them better, IMO.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Our coaches are creative... at times, too creative for their own good, I guess. Lesson learned, perhaps. Sometimes creative pays off and fans rejoice.. and other times it fails and fans gripe. Such is life... but I am still glad to see that our coaches are willing to try new things. They just have to pick the moments they try them better, IMO.

cute vs creative i like using the word cute cuz he makes some posters insane
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Did you try NFL rewind at NFL.com? If you're willing to pay the fee (around $30) I think they have all the games from last season including playoff's.

I DVRd the NFCC game and have watched it once since its original airing. I get a sick feeling when KW fumbles it all away.......

Not willing to pay.
nkdnwj;
[ Edited by 94605NiNer on Jul 11, 2012 at 7:21 PM ]
Now i just want to find the damn game
[ Edited by 94605NiNer on Jul 11, 2012 at 7:22 PM ]

Share 49ersWebzone