There are 220 users in the forums

NFCC GAME !!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Man, me too.

The only solace I can find is that the experience created a monster called the 2012 San Francisco 49ers, an entity so dangerous that even your mother feels the hits they deliver. Many of the past 49er championships occurred after a brutal losses in the playoffs the year prior that caused the team to get very serious and very angry. '84 might have never happened if they hadn't lost to a inferior Redskins team in the NFCCG in '83. The '87 loss to the Vikings might have spawned 2 championships as a result, Walsh said that was the worst loss he'd ever experienced and contemplated retirement after it.

The fact that the team knows they should have won it all creates a real pissed off hunger that I believe will amplify what a great team they already are, now they are playing with a purpose, to avenge that awful experience. You think it sucked being a fan, how do you think they feel about it? Trent Baalke even said he refuses to ever watch that game again.

Yeah at this point each of them knows they either win the superbowl or they kill everybody while attempting it and make sure the league remembers they been in a fight..... or both maybe.
[ Edited by BayArea on Jul 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM ]
Just say NO.......... !
Why would you want to put yourself through this?
hate the giants, especially that ali haji-sheik. cost me 5 grand in a 10 grand pool (i had 0-0 final score); oh, sorry. let me get more up to date. wanted the Niners to bust them up and take their candy, cant wait for 10/14 when the Niners walk on them and show them what should have happened to them
Originally posted by NinerTy:
hate the giants, especially that ali haji-sheik. cost me 5 grand in a 10 grand pool (i had 0-0 final score); oh, sorry. let me get more up to date. wanted the Niners to bust them up and take their candy, cant wait for 10/14 when the Niners walk on them and show them what should have happened to them

You wouldn't have won that pool anyways
Have it on DVR and STILL haven't watched it!!!

C'mon... watch it! It shows a lot of character to sit and watch the misery.

It's really not all that bad... just zip past the KW moments.
Ugh... that's the second Alex run in the first half that Crabtree failed to block his guy. Each would have been for first downs.

.. and VD with the personal foul jumping the back of a NYG after Anthony Davis was scrapping, lolz.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninertico:
Have it on DVR and STILL haven't watched it!!!

This is how i feel everytime i think about this game.....
[ Edited by VDSF on Jul 10, 2012 at 9:06 AM ]
I watched the hightlights and I thought we played very well. In fact I thought A. Smith and E. Manning played to a QB draw. I thought both defenses played great in the second half. Turnovers and special teams play would decide it. We didn't get our turnover opportunities solidified - lost two interceptions and a fumble, and lost two punts and that is the deal.

Originally posted by Ninefan56:
I watched the hightlights and I thought we played very well. In fact I thought A. Smith and E. Manning played to a QB draw. I thought both defenses played great in the second half. Turnovers and special teams play would decide it. We didn't get our turnover opportunities solidified - lost two interceptions and a fumble, and lost two punts and that is the deal.

The highlights didn't show all of the poor passes by Alex that killed drives in the game.
[ Edited by nflguy49 on Jul 10, 2012 at 6:27 PM ]
The clips didn't show Alex missing open receivers in overtime, missing a WIDE OPEN Williams for what should have been a td and ofcourse his numerous failures on 3rd down. If the qbs switched teams (Eli to the Niners and Alex to NY) the niners would have won by 10 points.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
The clips didn't show Alex missing open receivers in overtime, missing a WIDE OPEN Williams for what should have been a td and ofcourse his numerous failures on 3rd down. If the qbs switched teams (Eli to the Niners and Alex to NY) the niners would have won by 10 points.

And if Kyle Williams were on the Giants team. We would have gone to the SB. The thing about hypothetical -- can't be proven wrong or right -- unless it was outlandishly made, then we know it's wrong.
I'm not watching highlights of this game until we win our next Super Bowl...I haven't even looked at a box score or a read a game recap.

My brother, dad, and I have also yet to discuss this game...we all pretended like it didn't happen.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I'm not watching highlights of this game until we win our next Super Bowl...I haven't even looked at a box score or a read a game recap.

My brother, dad, and I have also yet to discuss this game...we all pretended like it didn't happen.

lol yeah it was like being raped.
Share 49ersWebzone