There are 239 users in the forums

NFCC GAME !!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cashmahne:
you will want to puke if you see Brandon Jacobs fumble, but it not get called.

It was Bradshaw but this. You have NO IDEA how pissed I still am about this b******t blown call. And the refs to have the audacity to still say they were right makes me hope we rape everyone next year and Justin Smith gets defensive MVP and Alex wins Superbowl MVP
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Lets just also say it was the worse feeling ever in my life leaving the stadium after knowing that a stupid kyle williams fumble cost us the title because we would have murdered the patriots.
I went to the game and have it recorded on the DVR. I haven't watched it and i doubt i ever will.
I purchased it from itunes and after months watched it one night. I couldn't believe how pumped up I was. No break went the 49ers way. They needed one play to win the game and they couldn't find it. The Giants played a similar game but cashed in. It's so hard to get to a SB and to give it away gift wrapped will be with 49er fans forever. I still think about the 57 playoff with the Lions, we were up 24-7 at the half and...........
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I purchased it from itunes and after months watched it one night. I couldn't believe how pumped up I was. No break went the 49ers way. They needed one play to win the game and they couldn't find it. The Giants played a similar game but cashed in. It's so hard to get to a SB and to give it away gift wrapped will be with 49er fans forever. I still think about the 57 playoff with the Lions, we were up 24-7 at the half and...........

Man you are not kidding... NY was incredibly lucky to win that game. They were completely outplayed in the second half. They must have paid off the football gods that day....or Goodell told the refs to somehow get NY into the Super Bowl for the ratings. BS...
I wanted to puke after watching how horribly unlucky we were throughout that whole game. It disgusts me that people actually try to say that KW fumbles had nothing to do with the out come of the game. But we would have won 14-10 or 14-3 or something if he had just let the first punt go instead of trying to field it (Then run away) The Jacobs non fumble was probably the most frustrating part, but I think the part that definitely made me the most sick, was watching KW fumble in overtime. I remember thinking in my head during the actual game "Fair catch it, because they might try to strip the ball" KW dosent fair catch, GETS STRIPPED.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
I wanted to puke after watching how horribly unlucky we were throughout that whole game. It disgusts me that people actually try to say that KW fumbles had nothing to do with the out come of the game. But we would have won 14-10 or 14-3 or something if he had just let the first punt go instead of trying to field it (Then run away) The Jacobs non fumble was probably the most frustrating part, but I think the part that definitely made me the most sick, was watching KW fumble in overtime. I remember thinking in my head during the actual game "Fair catch it, because they might try to strip the ball" KW dosent fair catch, GETS STRIPPED.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

I was puking and crying at the same time, i'v honestly never felt that bad in my life, I will never be able to watch that game again

GO
Ahmad Bradshaw fumbled. Professional sports are all rigged. The NFL might be the worst.

Even still....

Go 49ers!!!
I would rather gouge out my own eyes than see that game again!
Would rather get kicked in the nuts than watch that game again.

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I would rather gouge out my own eyes than see that game again!

LOL. We should have a new thread:

I would rather _________ than watch the NFC Championship game again.
[ Edited by mickey49 on May 23, 2012 at 8:33 AM ]
I would rather be elbowed in the nose by Jon Jones than watch the NFC championship game again.
Originally posted by mickey49:
LOL. We should have a new thread:

I would rather _________ than watch the NFC Championship game again.

I would rather have Alex play with "un-bent knee" throwing mechanics for another year, than watch the NFC Championship game again.
this loss hurt more than the 91, 93, 94 and 98 NFCC Games combined...i will never watch this game again even tho i have a HD copy of it...maybe after they win #6 even then i'd think twice.
[ Edited by Rizvi49er on May 23, 2012 at 8:56 AM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Haven't and will never re-watch that game ever again!

this
Share 49ersWebzone