LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

NFCC GAME !!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Haven't and will never re-watch that game ever again!

this

this, I have never even watched highlights from that game.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by jreff22:

this

this, I have never even watched highlights from that game.

i didnt watch ESPN or NFLN for about 2 months afterwards.....s**t i only watched the last 3 minutes of the Superbowl but I was still angry
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Probably this. I think it took me about 20 years to re-watch any of the NFCC Roger Craig loss to the Giants and that was only because I wanted to remember what our players/team looked like back then.
Originally posted by Youngb:
If you really want to watch it, I know of a 23 minute highlight vid. I'll link it.

I just watched it I don't recommend anyone else hitting that play button.

I hate you
[ Edited by NinerGold39 on May 23, 2012 at 11:36 AM ]
i'm calling for a thread lock.
I thought for sure that entire game that the 49ers were going to win. Not until that last minute in overtime did my spirits truly go down the drain. God the let down it was. I won't ever be able to watch that game again. Maybe if they win a superbowl I could find the strength probably not even then.

Could be worse, we could be Bills fans watching the kicker miss that game winning field goal in the superbowl. Weird that game was against the Giants too? The Giants are heart breakers.
Originally posted by BayArea:
I thought for sure that entire game that the 49ers were going to win. Not until that last minute in overtime did my spirits truly go down the drain. God the let down it was. I won't ever be able to watch that game again. Maybe if they win a superbowl I could find the strength probably not even then.

Could be worse, we could be Bills fans watching the kicker miss that game winning field goal in the superbowl. Weird that game was against the Giants too? The Giants are heart breakers.

two big breaks in one playoff........ Norwood and Craig......................... guddam.....

......sounds familiar.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
two big breaks in one playoff........ Norwood and Craig......................... guddam.....

......sounds familiar.

omg you are right! I totally forgot that was the year that Craig fumbled and the Giants beat us in the NFC championship game. Now I am kinda spooked at the irony of it happening again with the same teams... weird.
Full game link anybody????
I'd rather break my leg than watch that game

Oh wait..

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I'd rather break my leg than watch that game

Oh wait..

I hear you man, for the longest i said the same thing.
Originally posted by 49erSooner:
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
I wanted to puke after watching how horribly unlucky we were throughout that whole game. It disgusts me that people actually try to say that KW fumbles had nothing to do with the out come of the game. But we would have won 14-10 or 14-3 or something if he had just let the first punt go instead of trying to field it (Then run away) The Jacobs non fumble was probably the most frustrating part, but I think the part that definitely made me the most sick, was watching KW fumble in overtime. I remember thinking in my head during the actual game "Fair catch it, because they might try to strip the ball" KW dosent fair catch, GETS STRIPPED.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

I was puking and crying at the same time, i'v honestly never felt that bad in my life, I will never be able to watch that game again

GO

Nice smiley guy with flag can we get that put on the tool bar with the others. It is great!
Originally posted by juycho:
Nice smiley guy with flag can we get that put on the tool bar with the others. It is great!

I second this ^ badass smiley.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by juycho:

I second this ^ badass smiley.
My junior year in college, I ran a drag route from TE, and the opposite side OLB took out my knee while I made the catch. Total cheapshot. He went through the knee like a hot knife through butter, tearing the ACL, MCL, PCL (partial), and joint capsule, while damaging the cartilage. The leg caved in so bad that the bones bruised each other on the opposite side and my foot hit me in the side of the hip.

I have watched the replay of that injury dozens of times.

I will not be re-watching this game.
Share 49ersWebzone