There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers at Green Bay on opening day, get max of 5 Prime Time Games

tom silverstein ‏ @TomSilverstein
Source familiar with NFL schedule confirms #Packers will open against San Francisco 49ers at Lambeau Field Sept. 9 at 3:15 p.m.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Source familiar with NFL schedule confirms #Packers will open against San Francisco 49ers at Lambeau Field Sept. 9 at 3:15 p.m.

ghey

We gonna monkeystomp them
W 34-17

1:15 pacific time ?
Originally posted by Slash49:

We gonna donkeypunch them

fixed.
Originally posted by susweel:

Yes
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yes

I thought it was gonna be SNF.

Yes

I would have loved to smash them on SNF as well, oh well lol still gonna win lol
I heard it could be a Sunday night game on NBC and not on FOX. I guess we will wait and see.

Yes

idk who said that, but yesterdays rumor had FOX as the channel. They never do prime time

Yes

idk who said that, but yesterdays rumor had FOX as the channel. They never do prime time

RJF said it was snf.
Almost guaranteed loss.
sunday night opener is broncos vs steelers in a rematch of the playoff game minus tebow. so packers vs 49ers will not be sunday night game
Originally posted by kray28:
Almost guaranteed loss.

How do you figure?

I am not even impressed with the Packers after they got destroyed by the Giants.