LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 428 users in the forums

49ers at Green Bay on opening day, get max of 5 Prime Time Games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Shocker....IN Green Bay. Has GB ever played in SF aside from a playoff game? Ever? LOL

One pre season game when we won like 34-6 and then 2006 when Vernon was a rookie and had that long late TD and it was 30-19. Yeah, we play there way too much.

http://www.fourt9rkim.com/greenbay.html

So 3 out of the last 4 in GB since 2003 which is why it seems worse than it is. We aren't playing them every year like we use to. It's all based on a formula anyways... sometimes it works out for you sometimes it doesn't.

Good research. Since we are historically, one of, if not THE most traveled team every year, you'd think they would factor in some freaking home games against long-distance teams such as GB more.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Good research. Since we are historically, one of, if not THE most traveled team every year, you'd think they would factor in some freaking home games against long-distance teams such as GB more.

Yeah, I remember was it 2010 when we had to go to London our travel distance was like 26,000 miles and some teams were at like 10,000. Maybe we stay in Youngstown if we have any more back to back east coast games.
I'm still holding out hope that this is a Nov.-Dec. matchup. Both teams fighting for home field advantage. Not to mention getting tickets for this game if its opening weekend and a Sunday night game just went from expensive to almost unattainable.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Jed York: Sounds like the #49ers will have a few primetime games. Any guesses on who we play in those games? Field pass for #MNF up for grabs!
Originally posted by okdkid:
Jed York: Sounds like the #49ers will have a few primetime games. Any guesses on who we play in those games? Field pass for #MNF up for grabs!

1. Packers
2. Patriots
3. Saints
4. Giants
5. Lions
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders

Seems like he just leaked we have a home Monday Night game this season
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TlSSER:

1. Packers
2. Patriots
3. Saints
4. Giants
5. Lions

NE
NY
GB
SEATTLE
Originally posted by TlSSER:

1. Packers
2. Patriots
3. Saints
4. Giants
5. Lions
Packers
Giants
Saints
Seattle
Patriots
saints and giants are guarentees because of playoffs

also see packers

lions for handshake

maybe bears- they will be one of the top nfc teams this year as well

maybe cardinals on MNF as well
I think the niners are going to walk on the Packers.

Crying shame it wasn't them we had to beat in the playoffs.

we'll have atleast 1 division rival in a primetime game
So are the schedules out yet?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
we'll have atleast 1 division rival in a primetime game

Yeah, I am thinking a TNF game against Seattle. Probably at Seattle because it will be closer than if it was at home. At the Jets could be a good TNF game but it's all the way across country. I would expect with teams playing Thursday games from weeks 2-15 they will start having more division games and closer in travel distance.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 17, 2012 at 1:43 PM ]
Originally posted by pelos21:
So are the schedules out yet?

7 ET, 6 CT, 5 MT, 4 PT
I dont want to play GB in GB
Share 49ersWebzone