LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

49ers at Green Bay on opening day, get max of 5 Prime Time Games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I need football!!!!!!
Originally posted by Jikkle49:
Well from my personal standpoint living in SoCal, prime time games guarantees that I'll be able to watch them on my 42 inch plasma TV and not on a laggy blurry internet stream.

Fox 11 might as well be the NFC East on Fox since they have a love affair with showing NFC East matchups and hopefully this season will be different with the 9ers actually good and relevant.

I feel you on that one brodie.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Definitely prefer to play in Green Bay early in the season. Get all the cold weather cities out of the way as early as possible.

Why? It would seem a cold, snowy game would favor the 49ers...
i hate monday night games because i work nights on monday. took my sundays off for football, leave the niners on sunday!!!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i hate monday night games because i work nights on monday. took my sundays off for football, leave the niners on sunday!!!

I work Sunday nights, go Monday Night football!
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I need football!!!!!!

f**kkk baseball basketball & hockeyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

I work Sunday nights, go Monday Night football!

I work M-F 6-2:30 p.m.

So, I get weekends off and I'm off in time to catch any game during the week.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Aaron Rodgers season ends week 1

PAY ME MY MONEY!
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
This is so much better than opening against the cardinals or the seahawks. I was getting real tired of that.

^

Hated opening against the same opponents every year.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I need football!!!!!!

f**kkk baseball basketball & hockeyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s**t i know! even during our post 2-14 offseasons id be getting football withdrawals. I just been on a sad loop of rewatching a few games from last year over n over n over again everyday

Shocker....IN Green Bay. Has GB ever played in SF aside from a playoff game? Ever? LOL
We'll SMASH the Pack and our defense will SHINE

a LOT more bandwagon jumpers will be wearing 49ers gear next year
Niners 27
Packers 21
Yeah ... In fact I hate every game we play against our stupid division even back when the niners were losing half their games.

And why do they always have to play @ GB?? This is a game I would have considered buying tickets for if it weren't halfway across the country just like every time they play them..

Rodgers has no idea what candlestick looks like... lol
Originally posted by NCommand:
Shocker....IN Green Bay. Has GB ever played in SF aside from a playoff game? Ever? LOL

One pre season game when we won like 34-6 and then 2006 when Vernon was a rookie and had that long late TD and it was 30-19. Yeah, we play there way too much.

http://www.fourt9rkim.com/greenbay.html

So 3 out of the last 4 in GB since 2003 which is why it seems worse than it is. We aren't playing them every year like we use to. It's all based on a formula anyways... sometimes it works out for you sometimes it doesn't.

As for the Packers it would be a good way to start off the season if we beat them but if it came to the playoffs again it's hard to beat a team twice in one season (non divisional). I'd almost rather start off with a division game and an early win but a loss early on to GB is probably better than one late in the season.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 17, 2012 at 10:15 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone