There are 172 users in the forums

49ers at Green Bay on opening day, get max of 5 Prime Time Games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is Great:
1. We knew we had to go to GB, so let's do it with SF weather.
2. We can go early and acclimate to the time change, ala when we stayed east last year between games.
3. We've got years of film on them. We have new recievers and haven't even installed the more sophisticated parts of our offense yet. We've got months to game plan for this battle, with the ability to show them a lot of stuff they have never seen.
4. We can take these guys to get off to a great confidence building start.
GB Defense:
GB opponent YPG 411.6 yards, Last, Worst in NFL in 30 years ! Say What ?
GB opponent PPG 19th
GB sacks T-27th
We can move the ball on these guys, even if not totally in sinc. They are one dimentional on offense, and we'll get turnovers before they hit their stride. We've got months and all off season to prepare for these guys, and Harbaugh has proven he can get a team ready early.
Hopefully its not a 10AM PST start.

I hate waking up hungover and have to start drinking again.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Exactly. I don't get these fans saying I don't want to at this time. Or oh s**t we got to play Rodgers, Brees, Stafford, Manning, etc. We either play the best or what is the point in playing? It seems some people want a cake walk of a schedule just to ensure we get a good record. F - that. Bring it.

they're saying oh s**t here come maverick and goose

"Yeah, I'm sure they're saying that" Classic

I'm with you. I'd almost rather go 11-5 or 10-6 against the league's best than 14-2 playing the bottom feeders.
That would be dope.
whens the last time we beat the packers?

whens the last time we beat the packers at green bay?

no preseason b******t

if you answered 1998 and 1990 you are correct sir
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Apr 16, 2012 at 6:47 PM ]
New receiver core. They better all be on the same page and in it to win it all.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

no preseason b******t

I can't wait for Rodgers to face this psycho D. Two years playing together as a unit is rare. If they can stay healthy, we can have an improbable season.

no preseason b******t

Before last season, we hadn't won a game at Lincoln Financial, nor single game period against the Eagles since 2003 (a team they stuck us with year after year, with humiliating losses)... but then it all changed... and that win cemented that 'feeling' in which you knew things were different from this point on...

I think now is the time this s**t changes, I think we finally do it.
Sweet
Originally posted by okdkid:
Definitely prefer to play in Green Bay early in the season. Get all the cold weather cities out of the way as early as possible.

This

The past doesn't dictate the future. It's just a marker of time.

Bring on these b***hes 'cause this is goin' to be a team to reckon with no matter who you are, Redskin, Bear, Ram, Cardinal, Patriot, Saint, Cowgirl or Seachicken, you're going down!!!
This is so much better than opening against the cardinals or the seahawks. I was getting real tired of that.
NO MERCY TO RODGERS! IF WILLIS DON'T WIN COVER I HOPE RODGERS DOES! CURSED!!

no preseason b******t

When's the last time we made the playoffs? When's the last time we actually were able to beat opponents outside the division? When's the last time we actually won more games on the road than lost? Times have changed, the past no longer applies, the Harbaugh era is now.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Hopefully its not a 10AM PST start.

I hate waking up hungover and have to start drinking again.

Nah bruh you got it doe...............

Niners/Packers...................
Share 49ersWebzone