LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 294 users in the forums

QB Josh Johnson

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Wow....thats almost as impressive as being in the league 6 years and not being able to help your team crack .500, in the NFC West no less.

I know, I know. Alex is the only one to have legitamenty poor circumstances.

way to turn JJ into an Alex thing. but you arent trolling right.

Nah, he hasn't been one to pick sides.
It's apparent you guys don't know anything about football. What makes you think tolzein is so good? Cause he beat our 4th stringer scrubs in the last preseason game? Gtfoh! Tolzein is garbage. Josh Johnson is way more athletic and has a better arm as well as more accurate. You really gonna hold it against JJ that he was on a wack bucs team with no receivers, running backs, o line? Gimme a break. Get off Tolzeins nuts!
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Wow....thats almost as impressive as being in the league 6 years and not being able to help your team crack .500, in the NFC West no less.

Nah, he hasn't been one to pick sides.

picture, picture, picture me trollin
Originally posted by BleedRednGold:
It's apparent you guys don't know anything about football. What makes you think tolzein is so good? Cause he beat our 4th stringer scrubs in the last preseason game? Gtfoh! Tolzein is garbage. Josh Johnson is way more athletic and has a better arm as well as more accurate. You really gonna hold it against JJ that he was on a wack bucs team with no receivers, running backs, o line? Gimme a break. Get off Tolzeins nuts!

Ease up bro. Tone down the insults to whoever you are talking about. People are allowed to have opinions. Some people are clearly happy with the JJ signing.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BleedRednGold:

They only allowed to use teh feets on teh round black an white ball, amirite?
Harbaugh has been quoted that Josh Johnson is the best athlete he has every coached (QB division).

Last year there were no expectations so no need for a veteran backup. This year the fans will be very angry if the team backtracks...which seems likely given the schedule and how hard it is to be 13-3. So they picked up some insurance in a guy who Harbaugh knows, and who knows JH's system, at least the early SD version. Whether he lands at #4, 3, 2, or starts it is a good signing. Wonder if they will find a way to keep all four...Johnson as an extra WR/HB/Slash?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Harbaugh has been quoted that Josh Johnson is the best athlete he has every coached (QB division).

Last year there were no expectations so no need for a veteran backup. This year the fans will be very angry if the team backtracks...which seems likely given the schedule and how hard it is to be 13-3. So they picked up some insurance in a guy who Harbaugh knows, and who knows JH's system, at least the early SD version. Whether he lands at #4, 3, 2, or starts it is a good signing. Wonder if they will find a way to keep all four...Johnson as an extra WR/HB/Slash?

I was actually thinking about this, too. It might sound crazy, but nothing would surprise me with Harbaugh.

Full offseason = Wacky wrinkles, IMO
Johnson will have a nice impact on the other QBs. Alex will have a peer he can talk to who has experience in the program, and Kaep will have someone help explain the little things of Harbaugh's system. Plus its a great insurance policy.
oh great now more josh Johnson over hyping. Not sure if this says something about Alex or CK.

Can we just make an official Alex Smith - Hater thread and an Alex Smith - Supporter thread? All hate and support posts must go in there and anyone who deludes other topics with Alex-talk gets a warning? NT has become really watered down...
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 23, 2012 at 7:38 AM ]

Baalke's playing chess while the other GMs are playing checkers....
I CANT WAIT FOR PRE-SEASON

We will have 4 QB's that will FIGHT for a job, this only makes our team more competitive, and insures we have dependable QB's to backup the starter

I can't help it, it's burned into the Zone psyche. With that said, I'll try not to make another Alex reference in this thread. Its just tough to watch the guys that defend AS to the death, bash a QB that has had even less of an opportunity....I need to learn to hold my tongue (fingers?)

I can't help it, it's burned into the Zone psyche. With that said, I'll try not to make another Alex reference in this thread. Its just tough to watch the guys that defend AS to the death, bash a QB that has had even less of an opportunity....I need to learn to hold my tongue (fingers?)

thanks
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

Can we just make an official Alex Smith - Hater thread and an Alex Smith - Supporter thread? All hate and support posts must go in there and anyone who deludes other topics with Alex-talk gets a warning? NT has become really watered down...

Or just have the one Alex thread and make a rule that his name shall not be mentioned outside of it?

Neither will ever happen, lulz.

So many different things have been tried in the past.

We're just gonna have to deal.

I suggest you start more threads, Bro. I'd read and respond.
Share 49ersWebzone