There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Guess Who's on NFL Replay this Week .... So If You Missed 49ers vs. Eagles

If you missed the game this Sunday or would like to analyze, it's on NFL Replay this week:

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networkschedule?selectedMonth=October&field=selectedDate&selectedDate=10%2F04%2F2011

9:30PM EST on Tuesday.
what time is that in PST?

lets see here..

carry the one, remainder :30...........6:30???
Replay is sick... no BS, and they have insight in between plays.
COOL! I only got to watch the first half on a crappy web stream then the very end at a pub. I missed all the good stuff.
I will DVR it and keep it forever!
Ahh, so will the great story of the 1981-82 49ers.
Remember ......
It starts in less than 3 minutes.
watching!
I am rewatching with Game Rewind. Doesn't replay cut out a lot of parts of the game. Anyways, keep an eye out... at 5:24 left in the game Jason Babin 93 lines up offsides for like 3 plays in a row. Then at 3:07 he lines up offsides again. At least they look like it from my angle. Anyone with Game Rewind feel free to check it out as well.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 4, 2011 at 6:35 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
watching!

This!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I am rewatching with Game Rewind. Doesn't replay cut out a lot of parts of the game. Anyways, keep an eye out... at 5:24 left in the game Jason Babin 93 lines up offsides for like 3 plays in a row. Then at 3:07 he lines up offsides again. At least they look like it from my angle. Anyone with Game Rewind feel free to check it out as well.

he also routinely hits anthony davis in the head
I have been waiting for this...I dont think I have ever seen the Niners on replay...when we were the winners and not looking like trash that is.....very nice!
f**k we're losing 20-3!!!