There are 245 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Must Win.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Must Win.

Every game is a must win
You have to LULL asleep the fans at a loud house like KC. As we saw in SEA, you can't give them momentum, it will just snowball.

Don't be mad at FG's Singletary

We could have FG'd Seattle to death. We can do the same to KC.

There is nothing wrong with Victory by FG in hostile territory.

I swear to god if Sing continues to be a f**king stubborn prick and wants to "Show the world" on 4th down I am going to lose it.

Long drives, Gore and Alex checking down. Nedney FG. Defense will be decent. Thats how to win this game.
Can't look past the Chiefs. Special teams needs to be better because these past few seasons ST has been a glaring weakness, especially against the better teams (Harvin's punt return for TD last year, crappy returns, miffed punts, Bush's big return last night, etc...)
This will be a great test to our new play-calling system.
  • Veteran
27-10 to get our first W
Stop the screen play defense. And can I see somebody in the starting defensive front 7 beat there man and get a dam sack. Want to see Crabtree hae a breakout game.
I think it's time to bring the chiefs back to reality . Hopefully we can play at a high keel like the new Orleans game. We get our first W and start to roll for the season. 17-6 niners.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
the Chef's O does not scare me one bit.
Originally posted by Esco:
This thread will be merged with the official Gameday thread.[/quote

The chiefs are not to be underestimated because they are 2-0 for a reason. Matt Cassel is a good quarterback who thrives off of momentum. If the niners play smart football and don't give it up, i say we get our first win. Special teams MUST step up this game. If they do that and there are no turnovers you have pretty much stopped the Chiefs. Thank god our Passing D looked good last night. Our D should stop the Chiefs so hopefully we get the win.

[ Edited by LivFreeOrdIHrd9r on Sep 21, 2010 at 07:55:10 ]

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
The chiefs are not to be underestimated because they are 2-0 for a reason. Matt Cassel is a good quarterback who thrives off of momentum. If the niners play smart football and don't give it up, i say we get our first win. Special teams MUST step up this game. If they do that and there are no turnovers you have pretty much stopped the Chiefs. Thank god our Passing D looked good last night. Our D should stop the Chiefs so hopefully we get the win.

[ Edited by LivFreeOrdIHrd9r on Sep 21, 2010 at 07:56:11 ]
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by danimal:
You have to LULL asleep the fans at a loud house like KC. As we saw in SEA, you can't give them momentum, it will just snowball.

Don't be mad at FG's Singletary

We could have FG'd Seattle to death. We can do the same to KC.

There is nothing wrong with Victory by FG in hostile territory.

I swear to god if Sing continues to be a f**king stubborn prick and wants to "Show the world" on 4th down I am going to lose it.

Long drives, Gore and Alex checking down. Nedney FG. Defense will be decent. Thats how to win this game.
Originally posted by boast:
the Chef's O does not scare me one bit.

Yea, hopefully the defense do to the chiefs what we did to New Orleans
Originally posted by lamontb:
Stop the screen play defense. And can I see somebody in the starting defensive front 7 beat there man and get a dam sack. Want to see Crabtree hae a breakout game.

Man I want Crabtree to have a big game so bad. He looked better last night but I think he didn't do as well because the Saints wanted to shut him down. Now teams have to account for josh morgan cuz he can catch the ball as well(not like that's anything new but teams are learning to respect him)
Share 49ersWebzone