LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
This thread will be merged with the official Gameday thread.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:

When? Sunday September 26, 2010
10:00 am PST 1:00 pm EST

Where? Kansas City

If we can get our plays in, I like our chances against the Chiefs. Their QB is no Drew Brees and they barely beat the Browns. But I remember the last time we went in to Arrowhead, 40-3 lost to Mr. Damon Huard.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=141856
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
  • B650
  • Veteran
The team has to find a way to win this game rather than find ways to lose. It's pretty simple. The coaches have to get this team ready to play. No excuses. Season on the line here. You don't want to be 0-3 headed to Atlanta staring 0-4 right in the face. Being 1-3 is manageable. You have a bunch of winnable games coming up (PHI, OAK, CAR, DEN, STL, TB).
Willis is a beast!
This is a must win for the team and i think they will realize it and beat the s**t out of the Chiefs. Chiefs are like us a few years ago, they have no business starting 2-0 and their record will reflect that in the end.
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
I live in the KC area... and Trent Green was on WHB 810 last night before the game comparing the Chiefs and the 9ers as "Very Similiar Teams". He said there was "No Reason the Chiefs shouldn't beat the 49ers and go to 3-0".

I think his tune may have changed after last nights game. IF you have watched the Chiefs play, they have won because of great special teams, fortunate turn overs and a couple of big plays. I was actually insulted that Green thought these two teams are that similiar.

Arrowhead is a tough place to play, but the niners SHOULD win this game. The Chiefs are not that good... NO WAY that Matt Cassell could pull a Drew Brees.

Special teams is still a concern... again...
We will win this game

Man, FUK the Cheifs!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Man, FUK the Cheifs!

You should edit your f**k before u get a warning
Originally posted by Pick6:
I live in the KC area... and Trent Green was on WHB 810 last night before the game comparing the Chiefs and the 9ers as "Very Similiar Teams". He said there was "No Reason the Chiefs shouldn't beat the 49ers and go to 3-0".

I think his tune may have changed after last nights game. IF you have watched the Chiefs play, they have won because of great special teams, fortunate turn overs and a couple of big plays. I was actually insulted that Green thought these two teams are that similiar.

Arrowhead is a tough place to play, but the niners SHOULD win this game. The Chiefs are not that good... NO WAY that Matt Cassell could pull a Drew Brees.

Special teams is still a concern... again...

I heard that interview. I'm in KC too. Did you hear 610s Bob Fescoe this morning? What a joke. Here's the gist of what he said, "...the Niners are imploding and Singletary has lost the team and his mind. I couldn't watch that game last night, because I knew it was going to be awful."

On 810, they are surprised that the Niners are (-1) favorites to win. They had Jeffri Chihda (sp?) on the line and he even reinforced the fact that the Chiefs would be well served not to overlook the Niners on Sunday. The announcers were silent and shifted the focus to the Chiefs "good" plays against the Browns. (Believe me, they were few and far between)

They're (local media and fans alike) chalking this next game as a win. Of course, I guarantee the Chiefs organization is paying attention, so I'm sure they hope the Niners don't play like they did last night (except for the turnovers!)

If the Niners play mistake-free football against the Chiefs they will hand them their first loss and I'll get to hear this sad-sack radio host cry about it. That would make me very happy.
niners 27-10
cant wait to go to this game!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone