LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boast:
the Chef's O does not scare me one bit.

Especially if they keep going with Thomas Jones instead of Jamaal Charles.
I'm going to the game in KC, corner endzone 1st row (visitor side of course).

Hopefully Alex throws a TD to whoever and they give me the ball.
Originally posted by danimal:
You have to LULL asleep the fans at a loud house like KC. As we saw in SEA, you can't give them momentum, it will just snowball.

Don't be mad at FG's Singletary

We could have FG'd Seattle to death. We can do the same to KC.

There is nothing wrong with Victory by FG in hostile territory.

I swear to god if Sing continues to be a f**king stubborn prick and wants to "Show the world" on 4th down I am going to lose it.

Long drives, Gore and Alex checking down. Nedney FG. Defense will be decent. Thats how to win this game.

Totally agree we would have kept momentum and beat thoes f**kers but we have a moron for a HC just watching the Game and getting mad about a time out and leaving the Defending World champion Saints ample time to score on us insted of telling the O waste time ! No Moral victory here ! f**k what every one is happy about we are about to go
0-4 we play like s**t on the road ! f**k

[ Edited by cNiner on Sep 21, 2010 at 08:33:26 ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Despite the loss and turnovers, the niners came out and played a heck of a game and almost won. We finally saw what Alex was capable of as long as the line held up. We finally saw the line work together. We saw the secondary blanket the Saints receivers for the most part of the game. We put some pressure on Brees to get him uncomfortable. We had more total offensive yards than the Saints. Thats right the Saints. We out played the Saints all game and critical mistakes cost us the game.

The Chiefs aren't the Saints by no means and if our D can contain the Saints offense, we have no problem containing the Chiefs offense right? We did it last year in Minnesota and Indy, despite last minute heroics.

The seahawks game was a fluke, we know that now. Can we bring the same intensity from the Saints game into Arrowhead and win on the road? That was our problem last year...but I think we win this one.
Alex threw for 92 yards and a pick the last time we played KC.

Let's hope he doesn't repeat that performance.
D.Walker will NOT fumble again this season. book it.
I won't be able to watch this game, i'll be out camping
Going to be a tough, tough game. May The Wristband be with us!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I won't be able to watch this game, i'll be out camping

If you have verizon, you can watch it on your phone...LoL. Hope you have a DVR.
Why does everyone think the Chiefs are good? They barely beat the s**tty-ass Browns last week. All they can do is run the ball, and that's what are defense is best at. Matt Cassel doesn't scare me in the least.

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Why does everyone think the Chiefs are good? They barely beat the s**tty-ass Browns last week. All they can do is run the ball, and that's what are defense is best at. Matt Cassel doesn't scare me in the least.

i think the concern comes from having to play in Arrowhead mostly--a very tough place to win, that we have not traditionally done well at, and, recently, we've been a terrible road team. Plus, their D and return game looks very good--maybe its a mirage, we don't know, but they could give us trouble. I'm not worried about their offense whatsoever, but the other things, I think, are what makes it a tough game.

Do you not remember the last time the 9ers played @ Arrowhead?

The Chiefs at home are a good team. They beat the Chargers already there too. This will be a tougher match up then the Sea Chicken game. It's an early game and Arrowhead is extremely loud and a tough place to play. We should be able to win but anyone who thinks it's a lock is a fool.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Win if this game is at the stick. But I'm not sold on this team on the road.
If we don't beat the s**t out of them I will be very disappointed... this team cannot move the ball down the field at all and their D is shaky at best.
Share 49ersWebzone