LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
are we going to attempt to stop the screen pass this week?

Our defense is designed to give up the screen pass while taking away the deep pass.
I think the Chiefs will be adjacent to the Seattle game (primarily based on crowd noise), KC has a young group of talent brewing but they haven't modestly faced a challenging run-offense yet (if the Saints couldn't stop Gore and our line then KC is going to have a long day with Alex Smith and the 'magic' wristband).

And Alex Smith is set for the season now with that wristband, all he needs is a number and that line will be ready to roll, with plenty of time for him to adjust his o-line amidst the 12th man. Last consistent/productive QB to win at Arrowhead within the last 10 months was Kyle Orton, and he wears a wristband.

This will be a tough game... but I foresee Anthony Dixon running the clock out at the end of the 4th quarter for us, even when KC loses they only lose by a TD/FG at that stadium.
i want a blow out, no excuses. we stop their running game and force cassell to throw we win, things that worry me is we'll go back to the same s**t wk 1 and the bs self inflicting mistakes as well st
f**k the Chiefs
What the Chiefs fans think:

ChiefsPlanet messageboard

LOL @ their disgust for Cassel
Originally posted by ritchie:
What the Chiefs fans think:

ChiefsPlanet messageboard

LOL @ their disgust for Cassel

they could find the same things about alex on here..at least they're 2-0
If we don't pick off Cassel at least twice, we're doing something wrong.

We have to win this game.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
If we don't pick off Cassel at least twice, we're doing something wrong.

We have to win this game.

season is on the line.
The only thing that has me worried about this game is that it is in Arrowhead. Nothing about the Chiefs scares me.
this game is a must win we cant go down 0-3

• pd24
  • Veteran
They are 2-0, but they won the 1st game because of special teams, something that they can do to us, but should be a focus in practice this week. The 2nd game against the Browns, well, someone had to win that game and the Chiefs are a couple points better than the Browns.
Does anyone out there know if this will show regionally in L.A?

Sorry to ask for a second time, i will bookmark the link this time if you got it.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:

Sorry to ask for a second time, i will bookmark the link this time if you got it.

the coverage map doesnt update until Wednesday
any word if Kyle Williams or Ginn will be ready to go for KC?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SFVNiner:

the coverage map doesnt update until Wednesday

Cool -thanks. Will check back.
Share 49ersWebzone