LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

This team WON'T make the playoffs.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I agree with Reign, put your money where your mouth is.

I'll bet you $100 (via paypal) the Niners make the playoffs SanDiego.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
fire the coach?

Actually I think he is decent overall. A master motivator. His game day decisions concern me and sometimes his passion gets the best of him.

Motivator 10 / 10.

Game day decisions 4 / 10. A timeout to have a PEP RALLY that later costs you an important challenge... Amateur hour at best.

Yelling at opposing teams players instead of keeping your focus and compusure 2 / 10.

The Singletary passion and intensity is a mixed bag. That's all I'm saying.

And the personnel decisions leave something to be desired. Cut or kick returner? Chilo is still a starter?

i was just kidding about firing the coach! i think our problem is really our QB... we need someone that can keep the offense on the field and convert those 3 down passes and keep our Defense fresh and we'll be okay. Hill can't scramble for jack when the pressure is applied. Smith can scramble but can't QB period...!i dunno... i just can't see our defense winning too many games for us... we played the lowly rams and what our D scored just as much as our offense? man that's speaks much for this offense!

QB is a huge problem. Hill is not a long term answer. Alex appears to be a bust at this point (that's really too bad). The WR's are so overrated. I hope Craptree turns into something like we thought. We need him to.

Without that QB i sure hope crabtree knows how to pass the ball to himself and make some dam plays! LOL

QB is huge. I don't disagree with you. But having a quality WR to throw to is also important. We haven't had one of those in what like 6 or 7 years now right? I think it all works together but QB and O Line are more important. We have been trying to rebuild that for like 6 years (QB and O Line) and have so far failed miserably at both. We still need to rebuild both. That's EPIC FAIL right there.

Scot could have made up for a lot of bad choices if he had picked up Cutler when he was available. Until we get a top qb nothing else matters.

[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Oct 15, 2009 at 18:25:58 ]
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
fire the coach?

Actually I think he is decent overall. A master motivator. His game day decisions concern me and sometimes his passion gets the best of him.

Motivator 10 / 10.

Game day decisions 4 / 10. A timeout to have a PEP RALLY that later costs you an important challenge... Amateur hour at best.

Yelling at opposing teams players instead of keeping your focus and compusure 2 / 10.

And the personnel decisions leave something to be desired. Cut or kick returner? Chilo is still a starter?

i was just kidding about firing the coach! i think our problem is really our QB... we need someone that can keep the offense on the field and convert those 3 down passes and keep our Defense fresh and we'll be okay. Hill can't scramble for jack when the pressure is applied. Smith can scramble but can't QB period...!i dunno... i just can't see our defense winning too many games for us... we played the lowly rams and what our D scored just as much as our offense? man that's speaks much for this offense!

QB is a huge problem. Hill is not a long term answer. Alex appears to be a bust at this point (that's really too bad). The WR's are so overrated. I hope Craptree turns into something like we thought. We need him to.

Without that QB i sure hope crabtree knows how to pass the ball to himself and make some dam plays! LOL

QB is huge. I don't disagree with you. But having a quality WR to throw to is also important. We haven't had one of those in what like 6 or 7 years now right? I think it all works together but QB and O Line are more important. We have been trying to rebuild that for like 6 years (QB and O Line) and have so far failed miserably at both. We still need to rebuild both. That's EPIC FAIL right there.

Scot could have made up for a lot of bad choices if he had picked up Cutler when he was available.

Cutler would have really made a difference. I would give 2 first rounders for him. Throw him in plus Crabtree coming on board now and we may have something.
fire the coach?

Motivator 10 / 10.

Scot could have made up for a lot of bad choices if he had picked up Cutler when he was available.

Cutler would have really made a difference. I would give 2 first rounders for him. Throw him in plus Crabtree coming on board now and we may have something.
When you can get a young legit qb, you get him no matter what the cost because thats the keystone for the franchise....
fire the coach?

Motivator 10 / 10.

When you can get a young legit qb, you get him no matter what the cost because thats the keystone for the franchise....

The Bears made out well there long term IMO.
So are the Carne Asada fries in San Diego really that good? My friends always talk about'em. When I'm down in San Diego again, definitely gotta get some. Which spot serves the best?
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
So are the Carne Asada fries in San Diego really that good? My friends always talk about'em. When I'm down in San Diego again, definitely gotta get some. Which spot serves the best?

I never eat them but Carne Asada tacos are great. Many, many good spots.
  • ZRF80
I think this team has just enough to squeeze itself into the playoff picture. We got off to a very good start, and i think the master motivator will get enough out of this team to win the division. The key lies in the Arizona game at home. The winner of that matchup takes the West.

Unfortunately, Sing's motivation coincides with his hard-headedness. His mental toughness will get us in, but it will also get us blown out in the Wild Card game. He just doesnt seem like one to adjust. He has a plan going into each game, and he wants to stick with it thick and thin. And when he's "forced" out of that gameplan ala Atlanta, his OC seems lost and doesnt know what plays to call.

Do we get into the playoffs ? Yes.

Cinderella season ? Not even close..........

What the hell are carne asada fries??? i'm interested
Some of you are so offended by this thread.

fire the coach?

Motivator 10 / 10.

"Cutler would have really made a difference. I would give 2 first rounders for him. Throw him in plus Crabtree coming on board now and we may have something.."

LMFAO. f**king huge fail.

[ Edited by Method on Oct 15, 2009 at 18:48:49 ]

yes they are! i'm a CAF fanatic. The only place up here that comes remotely close is El Mariachi in Livermore (off Vasco Rd)

Yelp it
Originally posted by Method:
fire the coach?

Motivator 10 / 10.

"Cutler would have really made a difference. I would give 2 first rounders for him. Throw him in plus Crabtree coming on board now and we may have something.."

LMFAO. f**king huge fail.

How would Cutler and Crabtree on the 49ers team not make us better than we currently are?

Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

What the hell are carne asada fries??? i'm interested

Yeah straight up street tacos are my all-time fuc king favorite. carne asada, al pastor, lengua, carnitas, cabeza...can't go wrong...

Basically Carne Asada Fries are tacos but instead of being on top of tortillas, all the meat and accoutrements are piled on top of Freedom Fries. F uck I'm hungry...
How would Cutler and Crabtree on the 49ers team not make us better than we currently are?

You'd trade two firsts for Cutler... if we had done that, we wouldn't have gotten Crabs. Uhh...

Really dude?
Share 49ersWebzone