LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

This team WON'T make the playoffs.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yea sure what ever hater...if u don't have faith in your team than your not a real fan
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
fire the coach?

Actually I think he is decent overall. A master motivator. His game day decisions concern me and sometimes his passion gets the best of him.

Motivator 10 / 10.

Game day decisions 4 / 10. A timeout to have a PEP RALLY that later costs you an important challenge... Amateur hour at best.

Yelling at opposing teams players instead of keeping your focus and compusure 2 / 10.

The Singletary passion and intensity is a mixed bag. That's all I'm saying.

And the personnel decisions leave something to be desired. Cut or kick returner? Chilo is still a starter?

i was just kidding about firing the coach! i think our problem is really our QB... we need someone that can keep the offense on the field and convert those 3 down passes and keep our Defense fresh and we'll be okay. Hill can't scramble for jack when the pressure is applied. Smith can scramble but can't QB period...!i dunno... i just can't see our defense winning too many games for us... we played the lowly rams and what our D scored just as much as our offense? man that's speaks much for this offense!

QB is a huge problem. Hill is not a long term answer. Alex appears to be a bust at this point (that's really too bad). The WR's are so overrated. I hope Craptree turns into something like we thought. We need him to.

Without that QB i sure hope crabtree knows how to pass the ball to himself and make some dam plays! LOL
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Yea sure what ever hater...if u don't have faith in your team than your not a real fan

That's what i'm talking about!
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by jrg:
Oh ok..I guess we should just stop playing now because SanDiego said were not gonna make it..

They should keep playing but the O Line and Coach game day decisions don't look playoff caliber to me along with the WR's and QB.

Playoff caliber is all relative. We play in the NFC West.

Put your money where your mouth is.

The NFC WEST is the most pathetic division in all of football. It gives us our only chance of making the playoffs IMO. In a real division there is no way this team makes the playoffs.

Can you imagine us in the NFC EAST?...

Obviously we wouldn't have a chance at the playoffs in a good division.

Now seriously, how much you putting on the line here?

$1 Million dollars. Somebody post a pic of Dr. Evil.
L
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by calinig4life:
u mayb a fan but u aren't part of the faithful, with da type of faith you have. things may not be as good as we want but they r not as bad as it could b of nolan or some otha scrub coach is here(atleast not rite now). coach sing has done mo than nolan has in the short time he's been here. ur basically sayin that we r goin 2 loose all our big games n i don't c sing lettin that happen. the oline I agree wit but I have faith he'll figure it out like everything else. as far time outs go, i don't think it will work if he has to do it every week, but every once in a while i think it's coo. even at the pro level especially on the d i think it's needed. i seen d's on the verge of crankin, & the quick break is need(ex. late in da AZ game). u also can't blame sing 4 all 3 T.O.'s b-in use. sing or dis team may not be at their best but sing is a rookie coach & he's(& da gm)tryin to fix the fork up the yorks caused. don't no bout u but i've seen a more fiscal team and a coach who makes good adjustments. have some faith if ur a real fan. u can't tell me the team hasn't looked betta since he took over.

the world needs more teachers.

no I just dont care. sorry if i don't care if my spellin is correct. don't memba dis b-in a class where everthing has 2 b spelld rite. dot dis was a place 2 express ur opinion SO GET IT RITE BRUH
  • JaaDogg
  • Info N/A
Last I checked our BEST offensive player hasn't been playing... Man, I have been on here before and decides to register again but sometimes I wonder why. Seriously we nearly beat Minn without Gore, and the game against ATL was an anomaly. Now do I believe that Sing and the Old Man are going to dazzle anyone? No not really. ATL definitely out coached them but I tell you what, if Frank is in the game it is a totally different outcome. Not saying we win, cuz the D was bad, but it would not have been 45-10. Coffee doesn't take his time, were is Frank finds the holes and it only takes one for him to break away. Now as far as the schedule is concerned I think besides the Indy and Philly games, the rest are games we can win. Not sure why everyone is on GB's nuts but I guess people forget Favre ain't there anymore. Let's get Frank back going, F^%$ Craptree cuz he ain't going to do anything, and give Shaun a break for having ONE bad game. No need to hit the panic button just yet so calm down
Oh ok..I guess we should just stop playing now because SanDiego said were not gonna make it..

They should keep playing but the O Line and Coach game day decisions don't look playoff caliber to me along with the WR's and QB.

The NFC WEST is the most pathetic division in all of football. It gives us our only chance of making the playoffs IMO. In a real division there is no way this team makes the playoffs.

Grow a pair.

A bunch of the games you listed as L's are very winnable. Seattle, Houston, Arizona. Then there is the odd chance we could win one of the hard games (ya never know, football is hard to predict). Then we play in the NFC West and have already beat every team in the division.

The odds are good that we make the playoffs.

So stand up for your prediction and lay something on the line.
fire the coach?

Actually I think he is decent overall. A master motivator. His game day decisions concern me and sometimes his passion gets the best of him.

Motivator 10 / 10.

Game day decisions 4 / 10. A timeout to have a PEP RALLY that later costs you an important challenge... Amateur hour at best.

Yelling at opposing teams players instead of keeping your focus and compusure 2 / 10.

And the personnel decisions leave something to be desired. Cut or kick returner? Chilo is still a starter?

i was just kidding about firing the coach! i think our problem is really our QB... we need someone that can keep the offense on the field and convert those 3 down passes and keep our Defense fresh and we'll be okay. Hill can't scramble for jack when the pressure is applied. Smith can scramble but can't QB period...!i dunno... i just can't see our defense winning too many games for us... we played the lowly rams and what our D scored just as much as our offense? man that's speaks much for this offense!

QB is a huge problem. Hill is not a long term answer. Alex appears to be a bust at this point (that's really too bad). The WR's are so overrated. I hope Craptree turns into something like we thought. We need him to.

Without that QB i sure hope crabtree knows how to pass the ball to himself and make some dam plays! LOL

QB is huge. I don't disagree with you. But having a quality WR to throw to is also important. We haven't had one of those in what like 6 or 7 years now right? I think it all works together but QB and O Line are more important. We have been trying to rebuild that for like 6 years (QB and O Line) and have so far failed miserably at both. We still need to rebuild both. That's EPIC FAIL right there.

Grow a pair.

A bunch of the games you listed as L's are very winnable. Seattle, Houston, Arizona. Then there is the odd chance we could win one of the hard games (ya never know, football is hard to predict). Then we play in the NFC West and have already beat every team in the division.

The odds are good that we make the playoffs.

So stand up for your prediction and lay something on the line.

I told you what I'm putting up. $1 Million dollars.

http://www.fulltimecasual.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/800px-dr_evil.jpg
fire the coach?

Motivator 10 / 10.

QB is huge. I don't disagree with you. But having a quality WR to throw to is also important. We haven't had one of those in what like 6 or 7 years now right? I think it all works together but QB and O Line are more important. We have been trying to rebuild that for like 6 years (QB and O Line) and have so far failed miserably at both. We still need to rebuild both. That's EPIC FAIL right there.

yeah bro... i feel you! we're still waiting for that day! i don't know why it's been so hard to rebuild a storied franchise! right when things start to look as we've taken a step up. all a sudden we start taking 3 step back..

L
u mayb a fan but u aren't part of the faithful, with da type of faith you have. things may not be as good as we want but they r not as bad as it could b of nolan or some otha scrub coach is here(atleast not rite now). coach sing has done mo than nolan has in the short time he's been here. ur basically sayin that we r goin 2 loose all our big games n i don't c sing lettin that happen. the oline I agree wit but I have faith he'll figure it out like everything else. as far time outs go, i don't think it will work if he has to do it every week, but every once in a while i think it's coo. even at the pro level especially on the d i think it's needed. i seen d's on the verge of crankin, & the quick break is need(ex. late in da AZ game). u also can't blame sing 4 all 3 T.O.'s b-in use. sing or dis team may not be at their best but sing is a rookie coach & he's(& da gm)tryin to fix the fork up the yorks caused. don't no bout u but i've seen a more fiscal team and a coach who makes good adjustments. have some faith if ur a real fan. u can't tell me the team hasn't looked betta since he took over.

no I just dont care. sorry if i don't care if my spellin is correct. don't memba dis b-in a class where everthing has 2 b spelld rite. dot dis was a place 2 express ur opinion SO GET IT RITE BRUH

opinions are best expressed in a way that is intelligible to the people you are trying to express them to.

I'm not a big spelling nazi or anything. I was just taking a snarky swipe at you. It's all good.
Although this team is improved in some categories it is still a rebuilding project in many and very overrated on the WZ IMO. Let's look at the games and schedule for starters. Then we will look at other issues effecting this team. The reasons why we aren't a playoff caliber team I state below at the bottom of the post.

1) Cardinals (WIN) - they were missing key players at the time they played us and will be tougher next time.

2) Seahawks (WIN) - A very poor team this year and some key injuries.

3) Vikings (LOSS) - An elite team and they beat us. Say what you want about playing almost good enough. They beat us.

4) Rams (WIN) - When and NFL team plays a college team you are supposed to win.

5) Falcons (BIG LOSS) - A very good team beat us soundly in every aspect of the game.

6) At Texans - (loss).
7) At Colts - (big loss).
8) Titans (win).
9) Bears (loss). Cutler vs. Hill...
10) At Packers (loss).
11) Jaguars (win).
12) At Seattle (loss). They will play better at home.
13) Cardinals (loss). Getting some key players back now.
14) At Eagles (big loss).
15) Lions (win).
16) At Rams (win). You are supposed to beat college teams.

7 - 9 is what we are looking at as a best case scenario.

Also look at these things.

~ A playoff team doesn't have 4 / 5 Offensive linemen who can't block. Please show me the last playoff team that has this....

~ Inconsistent pass rush.

~ Bottom ranked offense. Show me an offense ranked this low that makes the playoffs. There is no ability to pass or come from behind. Thus there is very little ability to win against good teams.

~ Lack of GAME BREAKING SPEED. Good teams have game breakers like the Vikings, Saints or Falcons for example in the NFC. They have guys who can take it to the endzone. We have guys who get caught from behind in the open field.

~ Very questionable game day decisions by the coach. Calling a timeout to give a pep rally at the NFL level. I mean come on.... That cost us when Delanies fumble that wasn't a fumble could have been overturned. That's not playoff worthy. Bill Walsh or Jimmy Johnson would never make a move like that.

Singletary as a motivator 10/10 - no questions.
Singletary's game day decisions 4/10.

That doesn't get you deep in the playoffs.

~ A QB that throws a pass like a punt and can't come from behind. Can only "manage" the game to a win if you are up. But will lose if you are down.

Another overrated year. 49ers fans are hungy for a winning program but these factors make us still a rebuilding team. Playoff teams don't have this many holes. Just watch the playoffs the last few years. They don't have this many problems.

why is everyone so negative on here? it makes me wonder why you guys are 9er fans i mean why not just have faith and root for your team? i get it we got our butts kicked by the falcons who cares? we're 3-2 we lead the division, we have a new exciting playmaker in Crabtree coming aboard, we lost w/o our best offensive player in Gore. Chill out this team is def better under Sing than it was with Nolan we're going to crush Houston, beat the seahawks and cardinals, min of 1 win vs a very good team also.
Geez, I'm no fan of SD49er, but I think that he's nearly spot on with this.

I would give Sing a bit more credit though I think that he's 6/10 in his decisions. But you expect that from a guy learning the ropes on the fly.

I think that people are counting out Sheattle. It won't be too long before they are on the same page against us Offensively since Atlanta outed this team. I think the same thing goes for ALOT of our Schedule. 7-9 is grossly conservative in my estimation. So I think some of you guys need to chill.

We have ALOT of deficiencies just on Offense and they aren't something that solid Defense can mask for long. I been saying this from the start, that our Defense cannot be on the field for over half the game on the average and still keep us in it. The only way they could is if we had a high scoring Offense and I just don't see that happening in the near future. Does anyone else?

If so please be my guest and enlighten me as to what I am missing.

~Ceadder
L

opinions are best expressed in a way that is intelligible to the people you are trying to express them to.

I'm not a big spelling nazi or anything. I was just taking a snarky swipe at you. It's all good.

it's good. not a big fan of typin. 2 me, it about sayin what i need w/out a lot of typin
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Geez, I'm no fan of SD49er, but I think that he's nearly spot on with this.

I would give Sing a bit more credit though I think that he's 6/10 in his decisions. But you expect that from a guy learning the ropes on the fly.

I think that people are counting out Sheattle. It won't be too long before they are on the same page against us Offensively since Atlanta outed this team. I think the same thing goes for ALOT of our Schedule. 7-9 is grossly conservative in my estimation. So I think some of you guys need to chill.

We have ALOT of deficiencies just on Offense and they aren't something that solid Defense can mask for long. I been saying this from the start, that our Defense cannot be on the field for over half the game on the average and still keep us in it. The only way they could is if we had a high scoring Offense and I just don't see that happening in the near future. Does anyone else?

If so please be my guest and enlighten me as to what I am missing.

~Ceadder

This.
Share 49ersWebzone