There are 101 users in the forums

Ray Lewis and the Cheating Allegations

• NONAME
  • Veteran
Originally posted by STNiner:
ya I work out a lot, I've heard of that stuff... It's suppose to help you make solid gainz! Also promotes recovery, didn't know it was banned though.... IMO it's not worse then using adderal

You even lift bro?
ball never lies. karma police will get him.
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:

Hummm........ His demonstration is a classic placebo trick, almost identical to those "ion" bracelets, or whatever they call them that baseball players use.

I have to wonder, is there any actual real science behind this? I'd like to see if anyone has a link.

Not scoffing here, just skeptical, as anyone should be of an electronic thing that gives you extra strength.

Snake Oil Salesman?

Multiple sources state that its chemically no different than HGH. He is getting off by virtue of the fact its not tested for. Its cheating pure and simple...no snake oil.
It's funny reading the Ravens board...they have a hard time believing SI actually saw/heard videotape of Lewis ordering product from SWATS. Of course if it is false we will hear about a libel lawsuit because besides also implicating him, they directly attribute quotes to Ray Ray admitting that he did talk to SWATS.

What's funnier is that on their board they're so far up the south end of Saint Stabby that they are somehow taking this and trying to point the finger at Justin Smith.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
And what really sucks is that Stabby The Mega-Narcissist Hypocritical Clown won't just ride off into the sunset after Sunday because ESPN or NFLN will hire him on Monday. If it's NFLN hopefully they'll put him on with Deion and Irvin so that I know when I turn the channel as soon as they come on that I'm avoiding all three.

He's was hired by ESPN 3/4 weeks ago when he announced his retirement

and being that he never failed a test this is just he say/she say.
I'm almost 100% the story is BS, he's never tested positive. It's probably someone trying to get their 15 minutes of fame. The question is, does this distraction affect the team? Hope so.
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by STNiner:
ya I work out a lot, I've heard of that stuff... It's suppose to help you make solid gainz! Also promotes recovery, didn't know it was banned though.... IMO it's not worse then using adderal

You even lift bro?

You have skinny arms:

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I'm almost 100% the story is BS, he's never tested positive. It's probably someone trying to get their 15 minutes of fame. The question is, does this distraction affect the team? Hope so.

Can't test positive when the NFL doesn't test for it.
Strange the NFL would ban a substance, but not test for it.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

kind of like the MLB when HGH was banned but they didn't test for it for such a long time. I wish this evidence could hit the commish's table today and he could put together and fast ruling and ban Ray from the SB, that would be awesome!

Apparently it can only be detected in blood and Ray's urine samples have been clean. There may be more to this than we know. I say the Niners spank the Ravens anyway. Go Niners!!

They NFL claims they do test for it.

Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Apparently it can only be detected in blood and Ray's urine samples have been clean. There may be more to this than we know. I say the Niners spank the Ravens anyway. Go Niners!!

Ahh, makes sense since you rub it on, not ingest it.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Jan 29, 2013 at 1:21 PM ]
LOL who wants to get buff?!? -

http://www.amazon.com/Deer-Antler-Spray/dp/B007KQBLSM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1359493784&sr=8-3&keywords=igf-1
Lewis is a fraud and is making the last week of his career intolerable.

So the media isn't qualified to ask questions about the murder so he just won't answer????

That's the same thing he said to detectives and prosecutors when he was trying to obstruct justice.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 29, 2013 at 1:22 PM ]
Originally posted by matt49er:

kind of like the MLB when HGH was banned but they didn't test for it for such a long time. I wish this evidence could hit the commish's table today and he could put together and fast ruling and ban Ray from the SB, that would be awesome!

No, I don't want any excuses for this game, no matter the outcome. Two great teams going head-to-head.
No "well, so-and-so couldn't play." No. Full rosters as they are: a real contest.
Share 49erswebzone