LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

Ray Lewis and the Cheating Allegations

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm almost 100% the story is BS, he's never tested positive. It's probably someone trying to get their 15 minutes of fame. The question is, does this distraction affect the team? Hope so.
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by STNiner:
ya I work out a lot, I've heard of that stuff... It's suppose to help you make solid gainz! Also promotes recovery, didn't know it was banned though.... IMO it's not worse then using adderal

You even lift bro?

You have skinny arms:

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I'm almost 100% the story is BS, he's never tested positive. It's probably someone trying to get their 15 minutes of fame. The question is, does this distraction affect the team? Hope so.

Can't test positive when the NFL doesn't test for it.
Strange the NFL would ban a substance, but not test for it.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

kind of like the MLB when HGH was banned but they didn't test for it for such a long time. I wish this evidence could hit the commish's table today and he could put together and fast ruling and ban Ray from the SB, that would be awesome!

Apparently it can only be detected in blood and Ray's urine samples have been clean. There may be more to this than we know. I say the Niners spank the Ravens anyway. Go Niners!!

They NFL claims they do test for it.

Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Apparently it can only be detected in blood and Ray's urine samples have been clean. There may be more to this than we know. I say the Niners spank the Ravens anyway. Go Niners!!

Ahh, makes sense since you rub it on, not ingest it.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Jan 29, 2013 at 1:21 PM ]
LOL who wants to get buff?!? -

http://www.amazon.com/Deer-Antler-Spray/dp/B007KQBLSM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1359493784&sr=8-3&keywords=igf-1
Lewis is a fraud and is making the last week of his career intolerable.

So the media isn't qualified to ask questions about the murder so he just won't answer????

That's the same thing he said to detectives and prosecutors when he was trying to obstruct justice.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 29, 2013 at 1:22 PM ]
Originally posted by matt49er:

kind of like the MLB when HGH was banned but they didn't test for it for such a long time. I wish this evidence could hit the commish's table today and he could put together and fast ruling and ban Ray from the SB, that would be awesome!

No, I don't want any excuses for this game, no matter the outcome. Two great teams going head-to-head.
No "well, so-and-so couldn't play." No. Full rosters as they are: a real contest.

Originally posted by lamontb:
He's was hired by ESPN 3/4 weeks ago when he announced his retirement

and being that he never failed a test this is just he say/she say.

I don't give a s*** if he tests positive for anything. He might be a great LB, arguably best ever, but I don't think much of him as a human being and don't care to hear his clown act...so thanks, no I know to avoid him on ESPN.

As for he say/she say, no, not quite. It's SI saying here's what was discussed on a videotaped call of Lewis with this guy from SWATS, and quoting the reply from Lewis admitting that he did place an order with SWATS. If it's not true, then surely we can look forward to a libel lawsuit...or will Ray Ray not do that because he just wants to "put this all behind" him?
I dont want him suspended. I want Kap/gore/lamike to make him look foolish on the edges all day.
Originally posted by Chrs0049:

hahahahaha
i think he's handle himself pretty well since he was accused of murder.
Share 49ersWebzone