LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Ray Lewis and the Cheating Allegations

Shop 49ers game tickets
The guy is a fraud. The whole murder a few years back. The missing white suit that probably would still have him behind bars. So he gets sued by the families of the victims and pays them off. Not to mention he turned state's witness against his buddies to save his own butt and get a slap on the wrist.

Now this? The guy is so fake. Sadly, he'll never be punished for cheating just like he didn't really get punished for being involved in the murders.

Yet he's a good motivator, praises God, and is overly outspoken and all is forgotten. He could be a politician after he retires.

I'd really like the player but the person is a douche bag.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
Who cares?

Ray Lewis is old and slow.

hasn't been playing old and slow
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
the lord told him to do it.
You guys ate just mad because he's going to get away with it again lol

Love me some Ray Ray
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Drew Magary ‏@drewmagary

BREAKING NEWS: Ray Lewis is still an awful human being.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/29/ray-lewis-no-one-at-media-day-is-qualified-to-ask-about-murder-case/ from @ProFootballTalk
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 29, 2013 at 11:47 AM ]
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:

Hummm........ His demonstration is a classic placebo trick, almost identical to those "ion" bracelets, or whatever they call them that baseball players use.

I have to wonder, is there any actual real science behind this? I'd like to see if anyone has a link.

Not scoffing here, just skeptical, as anyone should be of an electronic thing that gives you extra strength.

Snake Oil Salesman?
Cheater cheater, steroid eater!
And what really sucks is that Stabby The Mega-Narcissist Hypocritical Clown won't just ride off into the sunset after Sunday because ESPN or NFLN will hire him on Monday. If it's NFLN hopefully they'll put him on with Deion and Irvin so that I know when I turn the channel as soon as they come on that I'm avoiding all three.
It actually contains a banned substan
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:

Hummm........ His demonstration is a classic placebo trick, almost identical to those "ion" bracelets, or whatever they call them that baseball players use.

I have to wonder, is there any actual real science behind this? I'd like to see if anyone has a link.

Not scoffing here, just skeptical, as anyone should be of an electronic thing that gives you extra strength.

Snake Oil Salesman?

A component of the extract is actually a banned substance by the NFL. I assume they did some homework.
Really the moral is. If you plan to retire, cheat, because the NFL can't do anything about it. He could test positive for them tomorrow but file his appeal the next day and nothing would happen.

I don't care if his old wrinkled ass plays. I think I just needs to be pointed out that the guy is a fraud. He's a lying, cheating, felon. He's walked between raindrops so long that he thinks he actually talks to God. Sound a bit like OJ?

• NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by STNiner:
ya I work out a lot, I've heard of that stuff... It's suppose to help you make solid gainz! Also promotes recovery, didn't know it was banned though.... IMO it's not worse then using adderal

You even lift bro?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
ball never lies. karma police will get him.
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:

Snake Oil Salesman?

Multiple sources state that its chemically no different than HGH. He is getting off by virtue of the fact its not tested for. Its cheating pure and simple...no snake oil.
It's funny reading the Ravens board...they have a hard time believing SI actually saw/heard videotape of Lewis ordering product from SWATS. Of course if it is false we will hear about a libel lawsuit because besides also implicating him, they directly attribute quotes to Ray Ray admitting that he did talk to SWATS.

What's funnier is that on their board they're so far up the south end of Saint Stabby that they are somehow taking this and trying to point the finger at Justin Smith.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
And what really sucks is that Stabby The Mega-Narcissist Hypocritical Clown won't just ride off into the sunset after Sunday because ESPN or NFLN will hire him on Monday. If it's NFLN hopefully they'll put him on with Deion and Irvin so that I know when I turn the channel as soon as they come on that I'm avoiding all three.

He's was hired by ESPN 3/4 weeks ago when he announced his retirement

and being that he never failed a test this is just he say/she say.
Share 49ersWebzone