LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Ray Lewis and the Cheating Allegations

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by smithc28:
I think this is complete s**t. There have been studies done on deer antler spray and they've found it does next to nothing. Ray Lewis will have access to nutritionists, dieticians, DR's etc and they will all tell him the same thing that its s**t and doesn't do anything. Why risk getting caught out with something like this in the last months of your career and have it completely tarnished. It don't make no sense.

This sparks of someone at SI either has shares in deer antler or has been paid a bucket load to promote by coming out in SB week and say the most famous guy in the game has been using. The sales of deer antler will go through the roof this week. I'm sure SI were the ones to come out a couple years ago about deer antler in MLB as well. SI are dirty scumbags

Barry Bonds said the Clear and the Cream didn't do anything but people still think he took them. Athletes will do all kinds of stuff to recover quicker.
I am not outraged by it but if he took something on the banned list I am not going to look at him as being different than any other athlete accused of the same thing.
The point is he admitted or was recorded admitting that he took a banned substance. I could care less whether it worked...he took it. So has he been tested since his injury?
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
The point is he admitted or was recorded admitting that he took a banned substance. I could care less whether it worked...he took it. So has he been tested since his injury?

I know there was some reports that the NFL tests for this substance but I don't think they have a reliable test for it and if they do I think it might be like HGH, out of the system in a few days.
NFL players will do anything to stay on the field. The chemists are ahead of the anti -doping agencies. Lanced Armstrong, while under the microscope of inspection, walked away with championship after championship for a decade. From what I've read his persona took him down as much as the illegal drugs. I am not, nor have ever been a Ray Lewis fan, but he's just one of many who try to stay in the game as long as possible. The simple answer is don't get caught.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I know there was some reports that the NFL tests for this substance but I don't think they have a reliable test for it and if they do I think it might be like HGH, out of the system in a few days.

If the players association of any major sport is now allowing a drug test for HGH all it tells me is that the athletes are on to the next thing they don't have a test for yet. Look at AP and Peyton their recoveries are too good to be true and both unprecedented and in the same year something is up.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
I've used Deer Antler Spray...this really is not a big deal...it is the antler velvet of an Asian deer that is ground down and made into a spray...thats it. It supposedly increases/stimulates natural growth hormone production.
Man I just want to win. I could care less if Ray did it or didn't. He had a great career and he is about to hang em up. If he did, shame on him but we need number 6
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WWFGD:
I've used Deer Antler Spray...this really is not a big deal...it is the antler velvet of an Asian deer that is ground down and made into a spray...thats it. It supposedly increases/stimulates natural growth hormone production.

Did it work for you?
lol, most of our team is on roids too, guys
Hey Ray, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. You lied once and we believed you, now go tell it on the mountain.

• Paul
  • Veteran
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-plaschke-ray-lewis-20130130,0,248387.column?fb_action_ids=562531188786&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=s%3DshowShareBarUI%3Ap%3Dfacebook-like&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

good article (weird long link).. I do not think this story surprises anyone does it
The guy is dogs**t i hope vd breaks his leg off and beats him to a bloody pulp for that poor family to see!
Ray Lewis is a dirty b***h with a flair for eloquence hiding behind his "god". He is a pretty good MLB but still, a b***h. He cries like a b***h too. Willis is 10x the man Lewis thinks he is.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
The guy is dogs**t i hope vd breaks his leg off and beats him to a bloody pulp for that poor family to see!

but then VD will go to jail.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:

but then VD will go to jail.

Share 49ersWebzone