There are 183 users in the forums

Ray Lewis and the Cheating Allegations

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/01/29/ray-lewis-wont-touch-deer-antler-spray-issue/

Sleaze bag
I think this is complete s**t. There have been studies done on deer antler spray and they've found it does next to nothing. Ray Lewis will have access to nutritionists, dieticians, DR's etc and they will all tell him the same thing that its s**t and doesn't do anything. Why risk getting caught out with something like this in the last months of your career and have it completely tarnished. It don't make no sense.

This sparks of someone at SI either has shares in deer antler or has been paid a bucket load to promote by coming out in SB week and say the most famous guy in the game has been using. The sales of deer antler will go through the roof this week. I'm sure SI were the ones to come out a couple years ago about deer antler in MLB as well. SI are dirty scumbags
He may have done this, because when asked about it his happy "no wepon formed against me can prosper" attitude turned to a*****e jerk mode. He had a hard time not blowing up.
Originally posted by GOAT80:
He may have done this, because when asked about it his happy "no wepon formed against me can prosper" attitude turned to a*****e jerk mode. He had a hard time not blowing up.

The latter Ray Lewis is the real Ray Ray.

The former Ray Lewis is the fake one made for TV.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I can hear it now by the Media " this only make the ravens more focused and they will blololololow out the 49ers."

what a sideshow this has been.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
"Be a loud to play" lol

laugh oud loud
Just more ammo for our boys! FIRE UP!!
Why would Ray Lewis do this? Because Ray was desperate to get back on the field. If he didn't do it talk about it and deny it and folow it up with a drug test. He should be tested tommorrow and if he comes up positive banned from playing in the super bowl. The NFL has egg on their face and it would be a slap in the face to see that clown holding the Lombardi trophy Sunday night.
This guy is as phony as they come. He's right about one thing though -- God did put the Ravens in the Super Bowl. Only problem is, they're not winning. They were put there so Ray Lewis can suffer the agony of defeat in his final game, and hopefully learn a little something about humility.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
While no Ray Lewis fan, it sounds like to me that Ray Lewis said "Give me all you got" not necessarily knowing that one of the treatments had a banned substance. Now certainly, a football player should be more careful, but it may not be intentional on his part.

And why is the supplier bringing this up now? I guess he wants to get his 15 minutes of fame and hope that it increases sales. I suspect that most athletes, though, would avoid a supplier that gets them into trouble.

• nj9er
  • Veteran
I took this back in October for a month. I lost about 5 lbs and lost 1.2% body fat, no change in diet or time in gym, which I gained back almost immediately after discontinued use. They say to put it under your tounge and let it absorb into the tissue if ingested it would just break down in your digestive system if you talk to nutrionists they would tell you pure igf-1 would need to be injected to work so I doubt the under the tounge actually did anything . I noticed more energy in gym but I always do when trying new supplements or energy drink most likely a plecibo effect. The reason I took it was I buldged a disk in my lower back and while it somewhat healed I would tire and stiffen up after 20 minutes. 4 months later my back can only take about 20 minutes of physical activity. If you ask me it's all plecibo. Only reason it's probably on the list of banned substance is because it can cause doubt about players injecting pure igf-1.
people are way overreacting to this, chillout.
Or am I just not looking in the right place?
Originally posted by fryet:
While no Ray Lewis fan, it sounds like to me that Ray Lewis said "Give me all you got" not necessarily knowing that one of the treatments had a banned substance. Now certainly, a football player should be more careful, but it may not be intentional on his part.

And why is the supplier bringing this up now? I guess he wants to get his 15 minutes of fame and hope that it increases sales. I suspect that most athletes, though, would avoid a supplier that gets them into trouble.

I think the supplier just got busted and his dirt was leaked.
Ray Lewis is a clown. As far as PED's, im assuming he's done something in the past 17 yrs. As I'm sure some of our guys have as well. Who care's, he's over the hill. Youth, speed and athleticism and teamwork will beat That druggie Ray Ray
Share 49ersWebzone