LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

Ray Lewis and the Cheating Allegations

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by codepurple:
Ravens fan from Maryland here. Just wanted to put a word in regarding Ray Lewis. If you guys took the time to research you'd realize that the Ray Lewis Atlanta incident was simply a matter of being at the wrong place and the wrong time. As for the deer antler spray, it's clearly a ploy to earn money off of controversy. The NFL and Goodell would have said something if there were any truth to the story. Its sad that the media is dragging Ray Lewis' name through the mud.

Ask yourself why the captain of your defense, Patrick Willis, chooses to wear 52? Why does he consider Ray Lewis an older brother and friend?

Good luck to you guys on Sunday.

He pled down to obstruction of justice in exchange for his testimony against his friends, who were also acquitted.

Lewis' limo contained the victim's blood, Lewis was seen throwing a punch, Lewis'' white suit had blood and wasn't recovered. He misplaced a $2,000 dollar suit?

Lewis was involved and there is a felony murder rule. Even if you didn't commit the act, if you were around and involved in the fight you could be charged with murder.

I think he was definatley involved and tried to cover up his tracks. He's a phony and all this god s**t is an act. when he is questioned about the deer antlers, he is shakey, nervous, dodgy and looks damn guilty. Just like he did during the trial

He's a lowlife POS and also an idle to many, including Willis. Its like that b***h Snookie. She has fans but it doesn't make her any less of a slut. Doesn't change the facts.

(slow-clap)

Personally, i dont buy into ray lewis as a cheater! Its a nice publicity stunt for attention! He has had a star studded career, one could only dream of.

Dont blame lewis for his aggervation of the accused aqusations honestly! I see it as a disgrace to everything our up and coming game represents! As ray said, to the ravens, and our niners! Why would such person bring this up for anything but a distraction and 15 minutes of fame!

Love em or hate em, but his first superbowl he had murder distractions, walked on the field having people scream murderer n droppin the N bomb on em! And now he has someone trying to taint his storied legacy of cheating. Ya cant tell me the second drama gets brought up it aint a reminder! Sure different circumstances to a huge degree! But this is what every player and football fan dream of. Lewis work ethic, trainning, studying is well known to be excruciating. He has stayed generally healthy his whole career! Surprisingly, for the position he plays, 17 yrs! I must say its a honor for our niners to face lewis, john harb and the ravens in superbowl 47. The changing of the guard in patrick willis vs hof legend ray lewis! We have a great team facing another. History will be made sunday, goniners lets bring home #6!

I honestly dont blame lewis's aggervation one bit!

Win or lose ray lewis goes out on top! Won the afc n made it to the superbowl.

Cheers to one helluva career!
Goniners!!!!!!!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Ravens fan from Maryland here. Just wanted to put a word in regarding Ray Lewis. If you guys took the time to research you'd realize that the Ray Lewis Atlanta incident was simply a matter of being at the wrong place and the wrong time. As for the deer antler spray, it's clearly a ploy to earn money off of controversy. The NFL and Goodell would have said something if there were any truth to the story. Its sad that the media is dragging Ray Lewis' name through the mud.

Ask yourself why the captain of your defense, Patrick Willis, chooses to wear 52? Why does he consider Ray Lewis an older brother and friend?

Willis wears 52 because he admires the way Ray plays on the field and has nothing to do with his character. Willis had not met Ray Lewis till they played each other a few years back.

Having said that - IMO - anyone who is bringing up the murder case now and didn't do so last year or the year before and before that - is a phony. Now, all of a sudden people are pretending like they care about the victims? Give me a break. DA's around the country have made their careers going after high profile people and if the DA's office could have nailed Ray Lewis - they'd gone after him with full force. The fact that the two friends got acquitted is further proof that there wasn't enough evidence.

But, you have to agree - all this God stuff is way over the top. I've no problem with it to be honest with you, and he has the right to say what he wants/feel. But so do I (and others) and it feels like he is trying too hard to sell himself as a religious man. He may very well be - but he is trying too hard to convince everyone and that's when people feel he is not being honest.

LOL this my friend is a typical Ratbirds fan from Maryland. Insecure, and can't handle the truth about Ray Lewis being a f**king cheater. Get lost Purple Douche.
Share 49ersWebzone