There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Luck or Kaepernick?

Luck or Kaepernick?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Luck turned the worst team in the league into a playoff team in one year, yeah he has a bunch of INTs but he is a rookie. Kaep is a 2nd year guy in the same exact system on a super bowl team. No way Kaep leads these exact same Colts the way Luck has

Lets just stop giving Luck all the credit for the turnaround. Colts had 36 wins the last three years before they lost there QB and like almost any team falls apart without there starter. It is not like they have no talent and this is all on Luck... Reggie Wayne is a pretty good WR to throw to and they still have Robert Mathis & Dwight Freeney on defense.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Lets just stop giving Luck all the credit for the turnaround. Colts had 36 wins the last three years before they lost there QB and like almost any team falls apart without there starter. It is not like they have no talent and this is all on Luck... Reggie Wayne is a pretty good WR to throw to and they still have Robert Mathis & Dwight Freeney on defense.

ya you're right, if it wasn't for a couple losses, they would've been a superbowl team last year.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

ya you're right, if it wasn't for a couple losses, they would've been a superbowl team last year.

Um where did i say that???
Luck turned the worst team in the league into a playoff team in one year, yeah he has a bunch of INTs but he is a rookie. Kaep is a 2nd year guy in the same exact system on a super bowl team. No way Kaep leads these exact same Colts the way Luck has

That defense they have blows, which makes what Luck is doing even more remarkable
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

That defense they have blows, which makes what Luck is doing even more remarkable

defense gives up 19.1 ppg in there wins.Houston who everyone says has a great D gives up 20.1 ppg on the season.
I think JH can do more with Kaep in the long run. Imagine Kaep at Stanford and Luck in Navada!

I think Kaep has limitless potential. Luck is just more developed right now based on the pro-style offense he ran in college.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I think JH can do more with Kaep in the long run. Imagine Kaep at Stanford and Luck in Navada!

I think Kaep has limitless potential. Luck is just more developed right now based on the pro-style offense he ran in college.

Yeah, I'd take my chances with Kaep.

He has value in the option (which sometimes leads to 50 yard sprints into the end zone) and he seems to be shaping into a pretty good pocket passer (just gotta work on the snap exchange). Plus he has an eff'n canon for an arm.

I just think he may have a higher ceiling than Luck.

18 INT's 10 fumbles (5 lost) 54% completion percentage
Source?
Give Luck our running game & defense and he would kill all challengers.
Oh, they have a good WR and two pass-rushers...that's all. Their defense has holes almost everywhere.

Usually a team doesn't fall apart "just" b/c their starting QB has gone down...unless the team is not that good.
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

He has value in the option (which sometimes leads to 50 yard sprints into the end zone) and he seems to be shaping into a pretty good pocket passer (just gotta work on the snap exchange). Plus he has an eff'n canon for an arm.

LOL, what? Lucks ceiling is Peyton Manning/John Elway
f**k luck

fap for kap

We'll see... it's all pure speculation until they reach the end of their playing days and we can check the stats then.

I'm glad we have Kaep and I feel like he can be a top 5 QB for most if not all of his career with the 49ers.

This, lol, this. Homers gonna homer?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:

18 INT's 10 fumbles (5 lost) 54% completion percentage
Source?

espn