No. I am asking for evidence. I will even deal with some logical basis or at least a rational line of thought. I see neither.
What does "not seeing evidence of the facts" mean? I am looking for both, facts and/or evidence. Enough facts provides evidence for a hypothesis.
So, AGAIN......how does this work?
No kickoffs = less concussions HOW?
Eliminating entire portions of the game is retarded. Why play at all? Lets just watch females in lingerie play football and cut to the chase.at this point you are changing the fundamentals of the game.
I have some similar proposals then :
1. The QB can never be in physical contact by the defense.
2. Extra points are eliminated, either make a TD 7 pts or 6. It's just a meaningless extra play someone could get hurt on.
3. Eliminate rushing plays, becuase after kickoffs were eliminated, now they cause the most injuries.
4. Eliminate punt returns.
5. A defender can longer make contact with a receiver until after he has made the catch, has both feet down, and attempts to gain more yds.
6. Part of the new safety standards regarding players equipment will be mandatory use of knee and elbow braces.
7. All players must wear a visor (they might get dirt in their eyes).
[ Edited by GoldandGarnet on Dec 12, 2012 at 15:11:58 ]