LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Giants fire back at Packers & 49ers trash talk

Shop 49ers game tickets
they got EXTREMELY lucky and they know it. we gave them that s**t and they know it, but we still lost so they can talk all they want. they know we will destroy them and all the other teams that dont want it from us this year. niners are taking it all this year, last year we squeaked by with little to no receiving help, this year we have pgraded the entire team. its goin down!
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Timma:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Ahmad Bradshaw fumble.

/ thread

This.
ball circled in red, just before the whistle blew. As you can sortta see, it's flying through the f**king air!

and yes, the whistle is the end all.

I really wish someone would explain to me how the play was over even though Bradshaw was running and trying to get more yardage, and was standing up, and no part of him came anywhere close to being down.
They have 2 Super Bowls we have none.

Give them their due because they didn't luck their way into anything. They may not be the most talented team but in the playoffs they are the most dangerous football team and they've proved that twice now. Their qb is clutch, their receivers are dangerous, and their D line can shut any qb down.

It's the NFL. It doesn't matter how good you are you're going to have games were you should have won or should have lost if not for 1 or 2 mistakes by your own guys.

We very well could have been the Super Bowl champs if not for our own mistakes but New England, New Orleans and Baltimore are saying the same thing as well. Nobody cares.
i dont understand how the consider the 49ers comments to be trash talk.

What was whitner supposed to say "with the packers and saints out, we still felt like we didnt deserve to be there, we sucked as, and the giants are the greatest team of all time, and eli is better than montana/elway combined?"

this is the media just trying to create s**t
Originally posted by ads_2006:
i dont understand how the consider the 49ers comments to be trash talk.

What was whitner supposed to say "with the packers and saints out, we still felt like we didnt deserve to be there, we sucked as, and the giants are the greatest team of all time, and eli is better than montana/elway combined?"

this is the media just trying to create s**t

that's what i'm saying too!

what's wrong with what whitner said? a lot of people felt we were the better team.
Share 49ersWebzone