There are 256 users in the forums

Giants fire back at Packers & 49ers trash talk

Shop 49ers game tickets
I hate when players and fans do this. Take your L improve and beat them next year. Giants players got every right to say something b/c they won and they got rings.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
forward progress was indeed stopped, that was never the question. But the whistle didn't come until after the ball was out. And it wasn't even that close.

I guess the real question at hand is if the whistle is absolutely necessary for a play to be over.

Let's be as objective as possible here....is it required?

49er conspiracy theorists would argue that the refs blew the whistle to "save" the Giants, while Giants fans would just say it was blown late.

I don't know. I'm giving the damn Giants the benefit of the doubt here.

I want to see Bradshaw knocked out of this world and the ball to come flying out.
Originally posted by lamontb:
I hate when players and fans do this. Take your L improve and beat them next year. Giants players got every right to say something b/c they won and they got rings.

Agree.
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by mustangmele:
"It's not like anybody gave us anything," Umenyiora said.

Green Bay didn't give them anything. But Kyle Williams did.

Giants have the right gloat and celebrate and talk trash all they want. BUT they were given that NFC Championship game.

Yeah, but we didn't make the plays we needed to win the game.

The Saints could have the same argument. They gave us 5 turnovers.

BIG difference though was we earned those turnover by playing epic defense and getting great pressure on brees and shuting down the run game. They had a lucky call go their way where bradshaw fumbled and kyle had the ball bounce off his knee. They had more freak luck plays go their way we forced a lot of those turnover by installing fear and pressure on the saints period. You stop the most powerful offense in the league in the playoffs thats not luck im sorry.

This.
  • Timma
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Ahmad Bradshaw fumble.

/ thread

This.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Timma:
Ahmad Bradshaw fumble.

/ thread

This.
ball circled in red, just before the whistle blew. As you can sortta see, it's flying through the f**king air!

and yes, the whistle is the end all.
We also botched two easy interceptions when our own defensive backs collided with each other, which also may have led to us giving up a TD pass on 3rd and long when Tarell Brown was injured, forcing us to put Tramaine Brock on Manningham.

We dominated that game and should have won.
Ahmad Bradshaw fumble.

/ thread

This.
ball circled in red, just before the whistle blew. As you can sortta see, it's flying through the f**king air!

Hey Osi, Kyle Williams gave you EVERYTHING!!
Kyle Williams you damn moodle

Osi and Tuck are f**king morons. I really hope we beat the hell out of them this year.
When n.o. fans say we were lucky,they lost w the TO's,etc.,we say their whinin.IM NOT NOW GON DO THE SAME THING.im not gon whine.we shouldve never been in position where kyle's mistakes meant so much.WE LOST.last year is in the rearview mirror.

the GMEN got the ring beating the patriots.they can say whatever they want.they earned that right.if we were 9-7 n won the sb,we would feel the same way.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Ahmad Bradshaw fumble.

/ thread

This.

Originally posted by lamontb:

my buddy who i an eagles fan say that the giants got super lucky this year
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by mustangmele:
"It's not like anybody gave us anything," Umenyiora said.

Green Bay didn't give them anything. But Kyle Williams did.

Giants have the right gloat and celebrate and talk trash all they want. BUT they were given that NFC Championship game.

Yeah, but we didn't make the plays we needed to win the game.

The Saints could have the same argument. They gave us 5 turnovers.

BIG difference though was we earned those turnover by playing epic defense and getting great pressure on brees and shuting down the run game. They had a lucky call go their way where bradshaw fumbled and kyle had the ball bounce off his knee. They had more freak luck plays go their way we forced a lot of those turnover by installing fear and pressure on the saints period. You stop the most powerful offense in the league in the playoffs thats not luck im sorry.

What about the two special teams fumbles? On one, the saints player dropped the kickoff, instead of falling on it, he tried to scoop and run. Bad idea. Also, the breez int was a s**tty throw right to goldson. The brown int and the whitner hit were earned. The others were s**tty plays by them.

As for kw, he cost us the game, but they mAde the plays to win it.

Its 2012. New season, new attitude.
Share 49ersWebzone