There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Patriots lost the super bowl, is better for 49ers legends

I feel better now that the SB and season are over. We can star the countdown to September and the start of this team new legacy. I'm so excited about 2012. The Niners are one of the most disliked teams in the league, so the haters better strap they're hating boots on cause it's gonna be a long decade.
Originally posted by 190836:
Brady >Alex Smith. Thats about it.

Not much at all if his performance in this game is used as proof.
f**k the giants
If Alex only converted more than once on third down....
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I feel better now that the SB and season are over. We can star the countdown to September and the start of this team new legacy. I'm so excited about 2012. The Niners are one of the most disliked teams in the league, so the haters better strap they're hating boots on cause it's gonna be a long decade.

This is exactly how I felt. I started to watch the game in the last few minutes. And the thing going most through my head after I hope the patriots lose was, god I can't wait until we start free agency and draft coverage news tomorrow and more and more in the coming weeks.
brady missed a wide open wleker then couldnt hit branch...that lost pats the game...if alex smith missed those throws we'd have to open another alex smith thread
I like Brady, hate the Pats. 3-2 compared to 4-0, 11 TDs 0 picks? Not a debate anymore although Brady has not really had a stable of reliable weapons over his entire career. However, Brady does lose points because he never led the SB winning TD drive, FGs always won it. Great player but will always be second at best to Joe Cool.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Negatives:

* Gives us even more reason to believe we would be Super Bowl champs, and causes even more disgust over Kyle Williams destroying everything.

THIS*

*Do not ever die Kyle. Instead, live! Live for all of eternity, existing only in shame, knowing how much you f**ked over your teammates, and are forever despised by an entire fanbase.
The stupid, biased, short term memory media will probably start comparing Eli with Montana. Yes, they are that dumb.
Ok, Brady is definitely better than Alex Smith, but better than Montana? haha!!!

Half the league is better than Alex Smith! Nobody is better than Montana

They dare to compare bellacheat and brady to Bill Walsh and Joe Montana?

Ha.. I spit at bellacheats and brady's graves..

Joe Montana Super Bowl God
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Ok, Brady is definitely better than Alex Smith, but better than Montana? haha!!!

Half the league is better than Alex Smith! Nobody is better than Montana

Nobody is better than Montana.
Brady can't win a SB without Vinatieri and Belichick can't win one without cheating. I was ready to crown them a dynasty if they had won the SB tonight. Not equal to Walsh and Montana.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Feb 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM ]
Originally posted by hofer36:
brady missed a wide open wleker then couldnt hit branch...that lost pats the game...if alex smith missed those throws we'd have to open another alex smith thread

QFT. x10000000000000000000000000000
I hate the Giants. They looked so weak and they got a ring. Fumbling the ball all over the place, benefiting from a crucial dropped pass by Welker. Benefiting from a bs forward progress call against us. I hate them. I hate them so much.
[ Edited by est1985 on Feb 5, 2012 at 9:59 PM ]