LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Patriots lost the super bowl, is better for 49ers legends

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
This should put to rest the whole Tom Brady might be the greatest ever which is so clearly Joe Montana, same with Belichick and Walsh. What does the zone think?
[ Edited by EdEs on Feb 5, 2012 at 6:58 PM ]
  • Veteran
The discussion is over, Montana is better. Done!!!
Originally posted by 190836:

This.
Positives:

* Brady will never go down as the GOAT. Montana forever the greatest 4-0 Super Bowl Champion.

* Brady not scoring any more than Alex Smith against the Giants (17 points) makes us look even better, especially considering a greatly inferior cast.

Negatives:

* Gives us even more reason to believe we would be Super Bowl champs, and causes even more disgust over Kyle Williams destroying everything.
It's not over with to their careers are over with. Losing in the Conference Finals or Division Finals is no better than losing in the Super Bowl.

Point being New England could still win a couple of more and it's a different debate.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Positives:

* Brady will never go down as the GOAT. Montana forever the greatest 4-0 Super Bowl Champion.

* Brady not scoring any more than Alex Smith against the Giants (17 points) makes us look even better, especially considering a greatly inferior cast.

Negatives:

* Gives us even more reason to believe we would be Super Bowl champs, and causes even more disgust over Kyle Williams destroying everything.

THIS, THIS, and THIS
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

This.

DITTO
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Just wanna share that the Tom Brady Joe Montana conversation that should never have been discussed, should never be spoken on again! Its dead!
  • EdEs
  • Veteran

This is how I feel
49ers with worse receiving corps in the nfl. What's Jim going to do about it?

We should be Superbowl champs right now.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Positives:

Negatives:

THIS, THIS, and THIS
I try to never let my anger rule me or cloud my judgment. BUT.....FU-KING KYLE WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!
  • Veteran
Bury it!!! I don't want hear one more word about Brady being better that Montana!

The greatness of our legends are safe now more than ever.

As for our current team, this Superbowl HAS to leave a nasty, bitter taste.

Let's lick our wounds and move on now. The 2011-2012 season is now over. Let's revamp this dynasty.

I wish the season started tomorrow.
Originally posted by EdEs:
This is how I feel

Yep.
Share 49ersWebzone