LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 184 users in the forums

Patriots lost the super bowl, is better for 49ers legends

Shop 49ers game tickets
David Carr won a ring.
I dont think TB is as good as JM was, but to be fair, he made the plays but his WR folded.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I dont think TB is as good as JM was, but to be fair, he made the plays but his WR folded.

This. All season they've been clutch, but they buckled under the pressure.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
We should be Superbowl champs right now.

This times a thousand. Im still so f**ked up about this season and Ive been faithful through all the GB, Dallas, and NY, conf. Championship losses.

We could've easily been the team the whole world would've been watching in this game.

This times a thousand. Im still so f**ked up about this season and Ive been faithful through all the GB, Dallas, and NY, conf. Championship losses.

We could've easily been the team the whole world would've been watching in this game.

Damn smartphone
Damn smartphone
Wtf!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
so did baas :/

edit.....what a lame 1000th post....stupid superbowl...
[ Edited by sfout on Feb 5, 2012 at 7:20 PM ]

So did Baas
Both these teams looked bad today, i didnt see big hits, i didnt see huge plays. Nothing really superbowl esque. I think even the media and nation will forget this super bowl quickly.

Just sucks knowing how well Harbaugh would of had our guys prepared to play any AFC team and out physical them and dominate them. f**king Kyle WIlliams
So did Baas
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by 190836:
The discussion is over, Montana is better. Done!!!

This.

This
Originally posted by mjboot:
49ers with worse receiving corps in the nfl. What's Jim going to do about it?

draft Freener and get Manningham! Or vincent jackson or bowe or colston get josh morgan back.
Share 49ersWebzone