There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Pro Bowl Thread***

You see the Pro Bowl that they just having fun and be enjoys to plays.. I told you! Giants and NE didn't play there at Pro Bowl.. that is why! I told you that Pro Bowl is just be fun and enjoys it.. I told you.... Now you have to learn it yourself!!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
You see the Pro Bowl that they just having fun and be enjoys to plays.. I told you! Giants and NE didn't play there at Pro Bowl.. that is why! I told you that Pro Bowl is just be fun and enjoys it.. I told you.... Now you have to learn it yourself!!

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Wow. Brees is so accurate. Just precision accurate lasers all the way down the field. Unreal. I don't see how anybody ever beats that team.

LOL
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Wow. Brees is so accurate. Just precision accurate lasers all the way down the field. Unreal. I don't see how anybody ever beats that team.

LOL

i dont know if madonna is a good choice for a half time show...
lol, akers to jennings connection
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
i dont know if madonna is a good choice for a half time show...

She is perfect for this pro bowl game
Cam Newton sucks
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Cam Newton sucks

I chose the AFC to win in my office pool.....regretted it at first but Cam Newton might get the win for me.
The Bro Bowl
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

+1
AJ Green just went full retard.
instant replay in a probowl?
damn newton almost lost it on the handoff.
How do you almost get sacked in the pro bowl when the linemen are literally standing around chatting while the play goes on?