Originally posted by thechamber52:
Originally posted by five1oh:

Justin Smith

Jared Allen and Justin Smith

Sheer stupidity

Not even fair.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
"@AdamSchefter: Commissioner Roger Goodell told ESPN's Mike and Mike that, after what he saw last Sunday, the NFL will consider eliminating the Pro Bowl."

lol that is pathetic
[ Edited by ImaMod on Feb 5, 2012 at 9:50 AM ]
Get rid of it. Completely pointless. If the only reason they have it is for players to go on an all expense paid vacation get rid of it now. They can afford their own trips to a tropical paradise. There is no longer a need for this game.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
"@AdamSchefter: Commissioner Roger Goodell told ESPN's Mike and Mike that, after what he saw last Sunday, the NFL will consider eliminating the Pro Bowl."

lol that is pathetic

I would support this move.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by ImaMod:

lol that is pathetic

I would support this move.

Ya me too but its pathetic that they even have to consider canceling it.
Maybe I'm alone in this, but I actually enjoyed this years' pro-bowl more than most. Sure, I'd love a really competitive game, but they eliminate that with no pass rush, no intentional grounding, no blitzing etc., but this year they seemed to have a lot of fun, and they got a bit competitive as the game went on. They made some effort plays, many risky calls, and I thought this years' pro bowl was actually significantly better than the last few years.
make it week after the superbowl. it is roger goodell's own doing with all these tweaks. wtf did he feel to make it a week before the big dance. you keep players from playing causing the game to be boring.
Is it time to vote yet? I wanna cast my ballot for A. Davis #76
Share 49ersWebzone