LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 308 users in the forums

***Pro Bowl Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Joe staley almost tackled Derrick Johnson on that int return lol. Hustle.
LOL failed drop kick by brees
brandon marshall post game comments "since jay cutler i've played witha few different qbs...." went on to mentio how elite qbs know where to place the ball, the translation was, miami get me a real f**kin qb
Originally posted by crabman82:
brandon marshall post game comments "since jay cutler i've played witha few different qbs...." went on to mentio how elite qbs know where to place the ball, the translation was, miami get me a real f**kin qb

they ever get a qb, they would be scary good.

I remember in 2001, I wanted the niners to draft brees but Miami had a chance with their first round, 20 something pick. I remembered saying that, "if they were smart, they would get Brees." Instead, they got Jamar Fletcher.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

I remember in 2001, I wanted the niners to draft brees but Miami had a chance with their first round, 20 something pick. I remembered saying that, "if they were smart, they would get Brees." Instead, they got Jamar Fletcher.

who wouldnt be though? thats the story of this league 5 elite qbs, 5 more very very good qbs and 20 something teams chasing one.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Didn't they also miss out in him in fa?
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I'm glad I missed this practice and watched the Royal Rumble instead. Curious if they will ever get rid of it? I know players want to chill and have a good time, but there is no tackling & such little effort out there. Evident by this WAC like final score
Originally posted by Paul:
I'm glad I missed this practice and watched the Royal Rumble instead. Curious if they will ever get rid of it? I know players want to chill and have a good time, but there is no tackling & such little effort out there. Evident by this WAC like final score

Cool. Who won the Rumble?

who won the rumble
Originally posted by toeshawn:

They took Dante Culpepper... not sure if Brees was their 1st option.

As for the game it was a joke at the beginning. Really I use to like the pro bowl... my brother said it was his favorite game of the year (like 10+ years ago) but it's a joke now. All the rules and the half ass play. It's a shame because if they weren't worried about injuries like they use to not be it would be a heck of a game. Guys use to play a lot harder and there weren't all the rules. Now you might as well not have the OL, DL or RBs out there. It turned out to be alright, the pace picked up but man that 1st run where they were all walking I would be so pissed if I paid to see this game at that point. Even last year I think they played harder than this. This was probably the slowest tempo game ever; especially during the 1st quarter.

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by toeshawn:

They took Dante Culpepper... not sure if Brees was their 1st option.

As for the game it was a joke at the beginning. Really I use to like the pro bowl... my brother said it was his favorite game of the year (like 10+ years ago) but it's a joke now. All the rules and the half ass play. It's a shame because if they weren't worried about injuries like they use to not be it would be a heck of a game. Guys use to play a lot harder and there weren't all the rules. Now you might as well not have the OL, DL or RBs out there. It turned out to be alright, the pace picked up but man that 1st run where they were all walking I would be so pissed if I paid to see this game at that point. Even last year I think they played harder than this. This was probably the slowest tempo game ever; especially during the 1st quarter.
i was laughing at the pass rush and the olinemen just shuffling their feet as if they were getting ready for a heavy pass rush. qbs had all yr to throw

who won the royal rumble?
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
who won the royal rumble?

• THEB
  • Veteran
People still watch wrestling? I stopped watching when they made them switch to "WWE" from "WWF"
Originally posted by THEB:
People still watch wrestling? I stopped watching when they made them switch to "WWE" from "WWF"

I stopped after the "attitude" era.
Share 49ersWebzone