LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

***Pro Bowl Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Thought there already was a thread on this but guess not..

Wont be watching all, but damn Willis looks sexy in that uniform
[ Edited by GuessWhosOn3rd on Jan 29, 2012 at 4:38 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Dude this game is a disgrace. NFC just handed the ball off and the two teams literally WALKED through the play. The crowd began booing.
Akers will add another game winner to his resume
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Walk through
The Pro Bowl gets worse every year
A point for Akers
OMG THEY LET AKERS KICK AND OUTSIDE KICK... and it was successful.
This game has been become a joke. At least in the 80's they would rush the passer. I have watched two pass plays where the O line just put their hands on the D line and they just stopped. Dear NFL just stop playing this game.
Originally posted by LB49ers:
This game has been become a joke. At least in the 80's they would rush the passer. I have watched two pass plays where the O line just put their hands on the D line and they just stopped. Dear NFL just stop playing this game.
this
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I can understand not laying big hits but there's no excuse for a db to not even attempt to swat a ball away.

They don't even try on defense. It's kind of annoying.
ima watch for a little while longer, lol
LOL. They are just standing around. No effort at all. If you play like this you probably shouldn't play at all.
Originally posted by DownSouth9er:
Originally posted by LB49ers:
this

Agreed. Just turned it off to watch something else. Anything else.
They should just make this flag football
Share 49ersWebzone