LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

AEG exec says 5 teams discussed move to Los Angeles

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I'd prefer the Jags: They still have that "new franchise" smell.

Yeah, they've only been in the NFL.......what......like 17 years?
Yes, but they've barely been used.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I'd prefer the Jags: They still have that "new franchise" smell.

Well if it is the Jags. How do you realign. Do you move the Chiefs to the AFC South. Logistically that's the only thing that makes sense. The problem is the AFC West has some great rivalries for the league.

I think the Chargers would be the easiest answer.
Report: AEG targeting more than five teams - PFT

Quote:
In the wake of last week’s declaration from Leiweke that the Vikings, Chargers, Raiders, Rams, and Jaguars have been targeted, several of those franchises said that a move isn’t happening. Thus, in hindsight, it feels like Leiweke uncorked a Hail Mary pass in the hopes of kicking a potentially sputtering project in the ass.

Other possibilities include the 49ers, Bills, and maybe one or two others whose fan bases would go bonkers if we’d throw them into the mix based only on a hunch.
Originally posted by PTulini:

Quote:
In the wake of last week’s declaration from Leiweke that the Vikings, Chargers, Raiders, Rams, and Jaguars have been targeted, several of those franchises said that a move isn’t happening. Thus, in hindsight, it feels like Leiweke uncorked a Hail Mary pass in the hopes of kicking a potentially sputtering project in the ass.

Other possibilities include the 49ers, Bills, and maybe one or two others whose fan bases would go bonkers if we’d throw them into the mix based only on a hunch.

BOOOOOO. If the 49ers moved to LA I would forget about football and never forgive the NFL. LA 49ers doesnt even make sense. There are no 49ers in LA. Seriously. That's friggin BS. Somebody oughta let a wolverine tear up this Leiweke guy's face if he targets the 9ers.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Quote:

BOOOOOO. If the 49ers moved to LA I would forget about football and never forgive the NFL. LA 49ers doesnt even make sense. There are no 49ers in LA. Seriously. That's friggin BS. Somebody oughta let a wolverine tear up this Leiweke guy's face if he targets the 9ers.

If the 9ers move to LA I will be heart broken

And the only team in the bay besides us is....the..

I would
f**k LA. 49ers will stay in the Bay Area.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
LA 49ers

Quote:

I knew it. And, to be honest, I'm okay with the 49ers moving to Los Angeles. In fact, I'd welcome it.
Originally posted by area49:

Quote:

I knew it. And, to be honest, I'm okay with the 49ers moving to Los Angeles. In fact, I'd welcome it.

I knew you'd be here as soon as they mentioned the 49ers possibly moving to LA
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Quote:

I knew you'd be here as soon as they mentioned the 49ers possibly moving to LA

lol

Quote:

I'm sure the NFL will really miss you, as will all those fans of the five-time champion Los Angeles 49ers.

Quote:

I'm sure the NFL will really miss you, as will all those fans of the five-time champion Los Angeles 49ers.

The 49ers arent moving to LA
GTFO, Go be a chargers fan

Quote:

Five time champion Los Angeles 49ers? The Los Angeles 49ers didnt win s**t. jerry rice, joe montana, and Steve Young never played for the LA 49ers. WHICH IS A BLASPHEMOUS NAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:

Quote:

I would

I would become a NY Jet or Giants fan
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:

Quote:

I would

I would become a NY Jet or Giants fan

Yeah I dunno, I might like the Giants or Colts if the 9ers left. But I probably would just ditch the NFL altogether.
Share 49ersWebzone